3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ashley33 19.05.20 12:59 pm

Do not run without any errors (Resident Evil 7)

Actually a subject - litsuha with sitnica, click on the label for a moment there launch, then sync and as if not clicked. A bucket rusty, 2 cores yet, Yes, but 2 cores run and even 45 fps caught. And I thing just to run. 8 gigs operatives on Board, Windows 7*64, map Yes, sluggish, 450 1 gig is 15% overclocked. Anyways a bucket bucket, but all with his own hands, and if that set can Fallout 4 50 frames on low flying, but he's still got that optimize. In General advise - what is a joint? Does not issue error messages, too - go figure what it is.
8 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fierce_55R 19.05.20

Ashley33
Reinstall With+ libraries I have from Steam liceami Witcher 3 and Layers of Fear. Find them in steamapps/common/RESIDENT EVIL 7 biohazard/_CommonRedist/ I think no need to explain further! It is not in your configuration but in these C+

s
shecter666 19.05.20

try to contact support,but they advise you to pump iron

A
Ashley33 19.05.20

Fierce_55
thanks, thought about it, but as it is casual. PS stuck 2 GB of RAM - yet the same result. PPS - did not help, but could help... deleted the old library ,put the folder with the game - no result

F
Fierce_55R 19.05.20

Ashley33
I had the following situation, after installing the Layers of Fear ceased to run Witcher 3, I reinstalled the C+ library from the root folder of the Witcher and it worked! Sorry that is not helping you. I want to remind that I have only licensed the video game!!! (Steam, Origin, Blizzard, GOG services).

A
Ashley33 19.05.20

Yes thank you, this is important. Manufacturer support is the guarantee of our future. But to the topic - the library doesn't help, injector (cheating the game, forcing her to think that I have 4 cores instead of 2) too. By the way - in Titanfall 2 injector works 4 how watch the fucking game doesn't run on 2 cores, supposedly my system is weak. Cheat game injector - 60 frames on medium-low. And then we RUB about demanding games" and purchase iron for $ 800.

M
Metalist1925 19.05.20

here you injector will not help. If PERC does not support SSE 4.1, nothing to catch

A
Ashley33 19.05.20

Metalist1925
nonsense, the patch for this problem developed gash 3 weeks after release. After off patch from 8 February this year - any old percent allow you to run the game, Here's the proof - http://store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/rps/75835794570627186 Well, that's pulled or not - second question. And besides, on the old percent the game before the patch, they were just the flight was in a certain place, which without the patch and pass with the emulator SSE4.1.

M
Metalist1925 19.05.20

Ashley33
well, I do not watch the game, I is not interested. Just know that at the start she was not working on the ones above reason. As a variant start pirates and check on her.