3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirog22rus 19.05.20 12:59 pm

Hanging from the ends. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Play a while,then the game freezes. The music continues to play,but the game itself is not responding. Experienced similar?
59 Comments
Sort by:
19ravvar92 19.05.20

The steam version. My system: win 8 - 64-bit, GPU - GTX 660 TI CPU - Core i5 3570/3.40 GHz Op memory - 8GB.
Game crashes without error during training being told to stand in a circle, to throw bombs on mannequins and then the picture freezes but the sound continues to be heard as Geralt runs around, uses magic, waving his sword, and so on, but the picture is tightly hangs, and then crashes. If I understand correctly, I think when I try to switch types of magic, or choose a bomb... something Like that.
Tried all settings to throw at a minimum, but the effect lasts long, and in the battle with the first ghoul appears again, this frieze with hanging picture, but the sound of the game continues to work. Sometimes it just freezes and immediately crashes.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 19.05.20

Hair to end off. In all other respects. Noticed that only the draw distance significantly diminishes us footage. Even the aliasing is not so. Something. Or something else.

m
mihahem 19.05.20

HSA rolled and all WBCs .all the game all on all.
4200k i7, gtx 970,16 g RAM, win 8.1

M
Maxonior 19.05.20

People. On the website of kaer Morhen advised:
Question: Picture the game freezes, but the sound of the game works
Response: Change the mode of the game between full screen and "Windowed borderless"

If someone, the game freezes/crashes after some time (3-5 hours), you need to switch to windowed frameless mode(the only solution at the moment). The poles say already aware of the problem.

Try and mark this one working.

D
DimakSerpg 19.05.20

Maxonior Well sort of helped. Is windowed mode(full screen), and also increased the paging file to 20 gigs. 've been playing for almost two hours, until all the rules.

And now stuck, for the first time in 2-3 hours.

A
Amnepox 19.05.20

three times stuck in the inventory (driver, old 344, so I guess it's because of new drivers) the problem of the game

M
Mihail Shatalov 19.05.20

also hangs when choosing books or letters in the inventory

T
Thorgal 19.05.20

I have one hanging before the tavern. Closed via the Manager. The sounds went on, the picture hung. The inventory has not yet happened.

B
Be3yH4eG 19.05.20

Also hangs. Played....

s
samsid 19.05.20

Yes, the same issue. First time hung an hour and a half, the second five minutes later. I think today is good. View th can be clearer tomorrow.

w
wadoom 19.05.20

hovered 10 minutes later (gtx770 oc. i5 4570.8 ram. win 8.1. wood 352.86) damn , the mood fell :( try dev to raise and windowed mode

E
Eroppo 19.05.20

At the office. forum like some help removing restrictions fps: settings - video - total - frames-per-second, left - no limits

r
rrrr44 19.05.20

read that in the settings you need to turn off the optionfog blackout. Turned off. Played about 3 hours. While there were no departures.

D
DimakSerpg 19.05.20

rrrr44 I read that on the computer you need to uninstall Winamp, deleted, played 5 hours, like until the flight was not!

What am I? Where the relationship between inventory and multiple dimming?

eroppo it Seems to work, played for two hours. The flight was not, actively use the inventory.

M
Maxonior 19.05.20

Switched to windowed frameless mode. Played 6 hours - crashes stopped.

A
Adolom 19.05.20

Yes there is,be responsible to the Manager.It is very rare.Will correct later.Guys like sword oil to lubricate? Write take the oil and put in a cell with silver or a simple sword,take the box to stay red x shows th for? ))))

A
Adolom 19.05.20

Yeah in the inventory,right now, I oil tried the sword to lubricate and that's stuck closed short came here,to ask how? :D

D
DarkPhantom 19.05.20

Who's to say that you have 16G of RAM at startup, the computer hangs pulled the same level was 12G, it works without problems. ???

V
Volkodril1 19.05.20

DarkPhantom
Try another slot of RAM, if not help, then just swap them. There are bugs, just yesterday a comp with this crap treated.

w
walitor 19.05.20

Support all who have the game hangs tightly in the inventory. Most have hesitated. Wait for the patch.
Still can't play my game in full screen for some reason. All window without a frame starts, the infection.