3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
slipknot326 19.05.20 01:02 pm

A bystander in Novigrad. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Go down the street and then cry help. Watch the guy in the door batters. Over it ! as for random quests. Podbegaet witch hunters and kill him. Find the key from him and nothing. In the house not to go. all doors are closed. Written on the key object for the job, but the job is not.
Here's the screenshots.
Spoiler

14 Comments
Sort by:
z
zdanu4 19.05.20

task cheto-there Novigrad to 11 level (sort of). on the quest you need to find 2 keys to open the stash.

O
OverKing 19.05.20

slipknot326
Yeah, right, you had to activate the machine an additional task. Maybe the script didn't work. Try to load an earlier save and replay this moment, not allowing hunters to kill him. I remember triggering the script when I killed the hunters, but he survived.

S
Solomonovich 19.05.20

slipknot326
Or you can open the job restless Novigrad running on the bridge in temple quarter and met a girl that asks for help.

N
NightHawkreal 19.05.20

There is often help is asked for, and then come strong guys )

S
Serega666 19.05.20

I personally did killed those two witch hunters and this guy gave me the key and said something like there is more 2 key and started the quest.

M
Mankind93 19.05.20

There is such a quest. I got one woman, she asked me to along with her house went to get her, saying that the monster in the crawlspace, and when he came there two witch hunter was standing, I killed them and the woman gave the key to the cache.

L
Luck_Sky 19.05.20

look in the backpack records and the task is activated

s
slipknot326 19.05.20

Solomonovich
Found thank you.

s
slipknot326 19.05.20

Mankind93
I have a random task is not activated?

The children and the woman asks like a headache or something.

k
kolshikk 19.05.20

slipknot326У my skellige not activated the quest from the druid who is sitting under a tree,and threw it though a few times came back to him

s
slipknot326 19.05.20

kolshikk
Oh. Patcat patcat and will get worse.

m
maxvel9 19.05.20

Characters with ! sign always activate the quest, provided that you are with them managed to talk. The game live and in some cases won't wait when you deign to pay attention to it, it will simply continue to live. Sometimes, as an exception, giving a second attempt to start this quest.

c
codyyy 19.05.20

Select a note from a dead hunter and the quest is activated. Not for that.

V
Vaselinski 19.05.20

slipknot326

this quest is ostensibly about a wolf who steals hens, but then it turns out that the children and Granny them to yourself and then adopt it.