3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yaroslav Spiridonov 19.05.20 01:02 pm

Game. (Little Nightmares)

When you start a level 1 game I have this error: The atlas ue4 game has crashed and will close.
I tried to find a solution to this problem, but this error was found only in the ARK: Survival Evolved, so I hope that will help me.
29 Comments
Sort by:
i
ibs88 19.05.20

One such error: The atlas ue4 game has crashed and will close.A processor needs to support the instruction SSE 4.1/4.2 for this game might be fixed with the patch,wait and see. All good.

p
pasha30 19.05.20

I like all the rules. I play on the pirates.

S
SuperDron 19.05.20

Vibration > disable...

I
Igor0110 19.05.20

ibs88
Hardly the reason, on my second PC intel i7 6700K the game crashes

J
Jonn51214 19.05.20

Damn I have the same problem for different things 3 Repack downloaded zagruki when a new game crashes and says there is an error like the Atlas which is a percent problem, damn people, do something with this game liked it so much I want to play and can't I have a Intel Quad core 2 4 2 .4 GHz can app is there any way the rules kintos link thank you for your attention

M
Maarginal 19.05.20

How to put Russian language (I have started on inglish)?

x
xoen 19.05.20

Maarginal
For Gog version need to edit a file goggame-1433377508.info
Specifically, change 2 entries with Englisg/en at:
language: Ru,
languages: [
EN
],

For the steam version as usual - language=english on language=russian on steam.ini

a
artem666111 19.05.20

For the Little pirate in Nightmares \Engine \Binaries \ThirdParty \Steamworks \Steamv132 \Win64 (without the spaces of course, they had to deliver ,somehow, otherwise the comment was left) file steam_emu it change Language=English on Language=Russian , I have worked

B
Buffalo2008 19.05.20

fatal error

S
Sadad172 19.05.20

In the graphene settings tab their you can't usnot wildly burns

S
SkyraX 19.05.20

Sadad172
click More did not try?

S
ScorpionBSG 19.05.20

Yaroslav Spiridonov
Exactly the same problem, though always in the same place...

m
madman13 19.05.20

The user SliMShadY_112 from steamcommunity, I found a way how to solve the problem associated with the error fatal error.Describe what needs to be done.(I play the pirates)
1.Need to download the archive https://me ga.nz/#!1o1DGJgZ!muLvYfhrAATytk81bz9Gpchgcgtc 7K6952r2Gbo9kac ( WITHOUT the SPACES, TWO of THEM ) and extract all files in the root of game ( \ Little Nightmares \ Atlas \ Binaries \ Win64 ).
2.Next you need to find and run the command prompt as administrator ( type in the search command prompt ,click on it, right-click and select run as administrator).There will be written C:\Windows\system32> .Here enter the name of the local disk where you have stored the game ,for example:
C:\Windows\system32>D:.
Then enter the location of the game to Win64 D:\>cd \Games\Little Nightmares\Atlas\Binaries\Win64 .If you have a LN that is already on the C: drive ,then just enter your game location (for example, C:\Windows\system32>cd Program Files (x86)\Little Nightmares\Atlas\Binaries\Win64) ,press ENTER.We carry the command line.
3.If you have Win7 not check compatibility mode with Win 7 in LN and run the game as administrator. After it loaded,carry it and at the prompt, type tasklist ( should be ...\Little Nightmares\Atlas\Binaries\Win64\tasklist ).Press enter and wait while the list populates .After you find the PID of the Little Nightmares and sde -attach-pid XXXX (where XXXX is the PID number of Little Nightmares) and press enter.
4.After this log into LN and then start a new game.Errors should not occur.
These steps must be done before each start of the game, otherwise it will pop up error. It can also lead to a slowdown of the game. I've not passed, I do not know whether even download in the game .But after starting the first level ,you can exit the command prompt.It seems that these actions should be performed only for download .I have Win7 and everything works.
Thanks to SliMShadY_112!
PS I Have an old laptop with NVIDIA 310m c DX10.1 and 3gb RAM ,but Little Nightmares start .Of course ,this is the best , but you can play.

S
SuumMalumCuique 19.05.20

madman13
THANK you! Write autopatch, so didn't bother :)

S
SuumMalumCuique 19.05.20

Posted autopatch - waiting for approval or edits... :)

s
s1ny 19.05.20

SuumMalumCuique
Where put that ?

B
BARBOSINA 19.05.20

SuumMalumCuique
where to download?

A
Aleksey Vygodin 19.05.20

I wonder if to buy a license, the incentive may not be a fatal error?

_
_SHERHAN____ 19.05.20

Vygoda
will.

d
dave 77 19.05.20

madman13
Yes,the game then starts normally this way, but it gives 10 fps on any settings. Unplayable at all.