3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GregorRus 19.05.20 01:03 pm

Bug in sequence 7 memory 3 (battle with Bellekom) (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Because of this bug (the game does not see that I click on E) I can't go any further (I tried different ways, but in vain). If people are willing to help me? Just need to pass this mission with my saves and throw them back.
Save game: http://rghost.ru/7JzlD9PkB
6 Comments
Sort by:
b
bravointheua 19.05.20

GregorRus
The graphics settings lower and try to go further - helped me.

A
Aston Bill 19.05.20

Belek was held three times (once due to the fact that demolished the saves, the second time because of a bug with Bateria) . Dear Assassin, is the iron method, and it is described on the forum: in the graphics settings make a resolution 3X4 (instead of 16:9) then put on 600X400 (but full-screen mode, to make it easier to play), and start stupid but very carefully to press the button ...exactly the same with the same breaks as shown in the game. Be patient many it really nehvataet, will need to have about three scenes in the fight this long...Anny .QTE...each about 10 attempts, just do not get not one. The smaller the computer the more difficult...but I passed it on sistemah below the minimum salary of 3 times, so it's all real. And save is better not minaei, the Fig you will get another card game already with the passing of the missions in the game that you have not yet passed. Just be patient. Good luck!

S
Sitis133 19.05.20

GregorRus
Download cheat engine and speghani the game speed to 0.5
Bill Aston
no comments

G
GregorRus 19.05.20

Thank you ...I was finally... Lowered the resolution and turned on a speedhack (I before did, but did not notice the button that would activate a speedhack in the game), and about the graphics ... and so it is always on the low stood, stands and if I do APRAD computer will not stand.

g
gardar88 19.05.20

Spoiler

T
TiDiMka 19.05.20

I play on console"X-box one. The same garbage. Helped me to go into the settings and change the brightness every time. After three fights the bug will be gone.