3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
treffff 19.05.20 01:04 pm

Gold card of Geralt (Gwent: The Witcher Card Game)

Guys can't understand that sometimes it is bet and it turns out the map is increased from 10 to 13. But more often remains 10. What's the point?
20 Comments
Sort by:
C
Charisma007 19.05.20

treffff
If you lose on points, then the power card to 13 increases. If you win, it just stays at 10. New mechanics, like armor. Still have a lot to quinte updated to understand, changed everything very much.

p
parenek12 19.05.20

XS, in the PTA all the Golden cards if baffles for the deck of sever playing, and now I do not know

N
NikolayK 19.05.20

If you play for Ridani, then gold get +3, it used to be)

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 19.05.20

treffff
Gold card Geralt takes 13 points in the event that the initial 10 is not enough to get ahead on points, if the score was equal then also remains 10
Example
you have 8 enemy 9 = 18vs9 card will remain 10
you have 1 enemy 11 = 11vs11 - the map will be 10
you have 2 enemy 18 (10+2)vs18 - map will take 13

m
magister1 19.05.20

I like tactics with a card that gold cards in silver change, this is especially good with a deck of monsters. Especially the third round when all the cards are revealed, another is the skill with setting, gold card leader. So, gold cards, it's not always 100% victory. And another character(Succubus,sort of) who takes a strong detachment of the enemy, and throws to your side against the deck of skellige, in the time suitable for the drawing of the map with increasing force.

t
treffff 19.05.20

BaLeFullPlayEr24
BaLeFullPlayEr24
are you sure that now is exactly the same mechanism, and not simply as described in the second post?
Actually, guys, there are some sensible gidic on this game online? Only now is more or less sorted out with a deck Nilfgaard.

A
ArsenyPestr 19.05.20

treffff
If you read the card descriptions and abilities in English, it becomes clear that BaLeFullPlayEr24 rights. It says about the gap and the gap on points.
And what about guides... there is one website in Russian wildcard.pro, but it lags behind even English speaking channels on YouTube. Of the latter I can recommend MegaMogwai, fun guy from Spain but he doesn't make guides, and saws VIDOS for certain types of decks and explains the example, and most importantly he is a very good player, he is literally learning the ingenuity in the construction of decks and the conduct of the match. And he loves Nilfgaard.

h
hanterwow 19.05.20

There's all the details that I explain what there are and even decipher what is bravery., accommodation, in the game everything is as described BaLeFullPlayEr24

C
Carelia 19.05.20

all skills fractions canceled ( like +2 from the North,one on the field monsters) ,but partly outweighed them on the map

S
SwedovSandr 19.05.20

Hmmm...a lot of new things introduced... but the play was interesting, even with the initial decks... And Cho will ever get the right cards?))

By the way, when open relingowe matches? Posle 10th LVL, or what? Or after passing all the tests?

t
treffff 19.05.20

also wanted to know more about the ranked games as the opponent is selected on what basis

B

SwedovSandr
After the 10th level
treffff
The enemy gets the value of the Level+Rank
Example
you 15ур-6ранг - fall +- 2ур and-2ранга, that is, from 13ур-4ранг to 17ур-8ранг

t
treffff 19.05.20

Children will have many questions:
1) in the collection of all cards by two pieces of the same, and the cost of creating different. They are only the animation different?
Don't understand the following cards:
2) Golden card Royal decree"
3) the neophyte from Vicovaro
4) Imperial Golem(once it took to the deck, used, but didn't even notice and didn't realize what he did) :-)
5) Pikemen Alba
6) Mangonel. Once ticked and that it is no damage inflicted. May not have noticed.

S
SwedovSandr 19.05.20

treffff wrote:
1) in the collection of all cards by two pieces of the same, and the cost of creating different. They are only the animation different?
treffff
Yes, only animations

B

treffff
1) SwedovSandr rights
2) Royal decree" if you have in the deck and still have 2 more gold cards you can take one, and the rest put back, if the deck is left one gold then the Royal decree" is not valid
3) before drawing the Neophyte need to have to play a high Commissioner or Ambassador, then the neophyte can repeat the action one of these cards
4) Imperial Golem will play from the deck when you cast the card Leader
5) every 2 stroke is played, a copy of the order of the deck
6) damage when opened cards, for example Nilfgaardian knight or Alchemist

t
treffff 19.05.20

BaLeFullPlayEr24
thank you to everyone and especially you. Later ask more specific questions. The children will then create a separate topic My deck. Share experiences, give advice. Go.

t
treffff 19.05.20

Solarsail to ask more. When the round ends I receive a prize of 5 coins(for which the barrels are purchased). This occurs when the opponent presses the button after the battle to Thank the opponent( I do not remember Nathaniel)

o
omgWTFxD 19.05.20

treffff
itself asked, itself answered? ore and cloth, not a coin, but it's whatever you like

t
treffff 19.05.20

omgWTFxD
it turned out so :-) forgot the question mark to put

s
stttriker 19.05.20

all questions better ask in the game forum http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/ru/гвинт