3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksimus_154rus 19.05.20 01:05 pm

Can I use the trainer in single player? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

license in social club in single player gta 5 treniram you can use
13 Comments
Sort by:
b
bmw 7 e38 19.05.20

Some say you can, others say not. No one to check on your account not want.
I'll tell you what: download pirates and do with it whatever I want without fear of ban.

M
MassonOrange 19.05.20

Speaking as someone who plays 5-6 months with cheats not received a ban , use

R
Rupreht Klinsman 19.05.20

babasy56rus
You alien single player care?

S
Slava_Ermolenko 19.05.20

Yuzal a few times for fun. Six months had passed, and no ban. But still, to be sure, after having deleted all the files associated with the trainer (Script hook V, the trainer(Like Native)).

_
__Space_Marine__ 19.05.20

Want to join the ranks of inept bozos ?

D
DenS SliM ShadY 19.05.20

Maksim_Eremenko
possible,just not scripted and the usual from the fling or lingion,for it is not banned, I'll even say more,you online to use if report not distribute

S
Serg700 19.05.20

In a single game not to ban for using cheats(trainer). Online don't come with cheats(with trainer). Anyway - without that, the game more interesting.

Maksim_Eremenko
Barely read the topic and the message=).

M
Maksimus_154rus 19.05.20

OK

S
Sprintin 19.05.20

a trainer or cheat menu?
two different things.
used so and so, the ban will not be in one but.
if the cheat menu, then you need to remove all files in the folder with the game from the cheat menu when entering online( not the fact but better not to risk it)
if the trainer, you do not copy in the game folder, nothing, no problems.
again, anti-cheat is stupid, he is not firing in principle, cheats, the main thing that report did not throw.

M
Maksimus_154rus 19.05.20

thank you all

S
Shadrad 19.05.20

I see nothing wrong in usani cheats, provided you're not thinking of them in multiplayer games. I use them only in singles, for fun, for history in the game (relative to GTA 5), when you just want to get the most from the game, so to speak. And always despised people who yuzayut cheats in multiplayer games.
But for the first time I always pass the game without cheating, so that was interesting and not to spoil the impression of it.

D
Delphis 19.05.20

babasy56rus
well, OK

N
N1KO 19.05.20

Delphis
))))