3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YuseF 19.05.20 01:07 pm

Do you believe Just Cause 3 is better than GTA5? (Just Cause 3)

I like Yes, at least because of the lack of game physics in GTA5.
67 Comments
Sort by:
F
F3ST3Rz 19.05.20

gta 5 and just cause 3 are both good!!!!but I'd better just cause 3, because I'm sure he'll go on my PC!!

T
The God of Darkness 19.05.20

The theme is not about brand, because it's silly to compare, they're completely different games.

F
Flow4Master 19.05.20

The game is still only half the news, and it has compared.

F
F3ST3Rz 19.05.20

Millenarian Emperor
You committed human rights

A
Apti 19.05.20

on the subject
don't think

Y
YuseF 19.05.20

theme for fans of the series as you want

M
MunchkiN 616 19.05.20

I don't know anything about GTA or about дк2
it is unclear whether it will be a better schedule or will be comparable with 2. and judging from the screen most likely the latter. but it is not clear what will be best GTA.
and since the game is quite different. to compare them is difficult. like if you compare GTA4 with жк2 very difficult to definitely say what is better and what is not. LCD as it is not looks serious and convincing but rather continues the trend of the first arcade GTA purely for the fact of shooting and transport in GTA was sealed much better.

m
meagarry 19.05.20

Played JC otsily hour. Well, not hooked. But even in that time managed to understand that the game is nothing to do with the HTA has not. Author GTA even run? IMHO, with saints row at least compare.

K
Kyubi 19.05.20

These two games are silly to compare, because Just Cause 3 isn't even out yet, and the news on it is almost not there, and the genres are different.

H
HITOVIKcom 19.05.20

GTA was the shit, that's all, it's just a shooter and not a soap Opera

[
[_LeoN_] H.U.N.T.E.R. 19.05.20

To start to play just cause 3, and then I would have to judge

J
JUnnAmmED 19.05.20

HITOVIKcom
GTA was the shit, that's all
Your PC will not pull?

C
Chernyy Grifon 19.05.20

As if Just Cause 3 has not yet emerged. To judge how this words of developers? When will then be judged. But, as for me, it is still different games.

S
Semen Solovev 19.05.20

I read somewhere that Just Cause 3 story will be put on the backburner. Basically the game is created for fun. Started playing the first part of the game, to be honest, not really hooked. Was the second part that I liked it, the plot is not bad, open world opportunities. I think Just Cause 3 will be steeper and more epic the second part =) IMHO

A
Aleksey Bet 19.05.20

Let's compare GTA 6 GTA 7? I here for example the number 7 is more like this I GTA 7.
P. S. guys, to be honest it's such bullshit :D

J
JayBeats 19.05.20

this game is all about the other!how can it be compared to GTA 5?!

M
Maxis1977 19.05.20

ЮсеF
what fool compares with just cause gta?

_
_Postal_Dude_ 19.05.20

I don't think these games are worth comparing. They are two completely different games. If 70% of Grand Theft Auto - roleplay, 70% Just Cause - shootings and jobs for international agent". Only 30% of both - a free walk. Games are totally different. In Grand Theft Auto there are a variety of entertainment: from theatre to dive on the submarine. Almost everything that meets us in everyday life. In Just Cause there is a PDA, the black market, shooting... In this game we almost will be able to visit the international agent. Each game has its advantages, and the developers of these two completely different games, from the very outset, has placed different priorities. I think that says it all.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 19.05.20

These two games are similar in one,they are open world where you can unlimited. GTA very pumped up a loner (it's shit), and just cause, the story has always been weak. But in this game always had the drive, but it can break a car, and while it burns, you can move out from the rock, to get out of it, open the parachute and watch as the car explodes as it burns in flight. I have these comet pieces 200 launched in the previous parts. In Sorry GTA this interaction with the world no.

T
T.T.G 19.05.20

There is no reason to believe Just Cause 3 is better. I have no reason to try after the release.