3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
White beard 19.05.20 01:08 pm

Where the hell is the technician (Prey (2017))

Quest Consultant.
I write that technician Dalia is outside,that is in space and I can't find it,even marker is not present.
As you pass this place.
12 Comments
Sort by:
m
m01533nk0 19.05.20

He in neuro as it is there - not in space, the bot operator

W
White beard 19.05.20

a13x_r3nk0
No it's in my space and I have already decided this issue,it seems it randomly puts the bot operator.

t
tourent 19.05.20

I killed him in the moment of receiving the task from Sarah, the quest hangs, no technique. Decided by replacing the level file from the old save. the technician appeared again

K
KILLER192837456 19.05.20

tourent
And can you describe the place where you killed him? And it is already 6 hours can't find.

D
DimakSerpg 19.05.20

Ha, I have a little different situation. But is also associated with the technician. I decided not to kill him, the quest says to expect when a technician will call from the Shuttle. Well, that's all. Not ringing. Save before present. Who knew.

S
Shadow_QZ 19.05.20

KILLER192837456
tourent
White beard
in the terminal security find name and press enter will appear on the job search of the body and the label is accurate with his presence

K
KILLER192837456 19.05.20

Shadow_QZ
I'm not talking about the body I'm talking about robot tasks.

t
tourent 19.05.20

if there is no token technique is to search it is useless, it does not exist. I killed him at the time of getting another job because of this probably malfunctions maybe because of the fact that it need to crack but not to kill. So I enrolled in a new slot, replace the file level on older (before killing equipment) came again in space - marker appeared and I successfully hacked.

S
Sayrocs 19.05.20

She's supposed to appear? Just as I was given the job I space it out, and seeing what isn't one, flew back and went the side effects to finish, and the dal banging. Now no where to find it can not, already all flew. No saves, as all re-recorded already? Type restart the game or what?

K
KILLER192837456 19.05.20

Sayrocs
Bourgeois looked at Youtube I could find.

S
Sayrocs 19.05.20

KILLER192837456
Thank you very much. Found it with 2 videos. It over the compartment for cargo was.

T
Tomas Freeze 19.05.20

KILLER192837456
damn, I schA will be sick,where the hell are those techniques?in the first video there I had nothing but the place of the second video there's finally a CARGO BAR compartment is closed .
Spoiler
haha I got into this space when the game have me patched))that dude helped you to find this technique.laboratory of psychotronics 2 floor Director's office