3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
E288888 19.05.20 01:08 pm

Samsung s29e790c vs Dell 23.8\" S2417DG 144gh

hi, please tell me which of these is better to take?
1)Can take over 18T.R
2)Can take a 24T.R
The monitor is necessary for games. Thank you.
3 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 19.05.20

E288888 wrote:
The monitor is necessary for games
for what games? If You are an avid fan drive in conterstrike, doom and such online postrelushki, then Dell is likely to be more appropriate.
Samsung s29e790c: more black matrix than della, a deep black color, the flashes are rare, curved screen, 33% of the screen width. At the same time, Samsung 60 Hz, less altclick matrix, and a wide 21:9 format even today is not always and everywhere adequately supported.
Dell 23.8 S2417DG: typical gaming monitor on a TN-matrix, 144 Hz, the response is more nimble. The advantages in comparison with the Samsung over. Cons: bad viewing angles, worse color reproduction than the Samsung, black color is not black, but dark grey. There is a possibility of running into a glare.
To sum up: if You can't live without a dynamic network of shooters, then take the Dell. And if you often play games of other genres, and even sometimes see a movie in 21:9 format, then take the Samsung. He has a better quality picture. And immersion in games will be more impressive at the expense of a broader overview.

-
-SK.art- 19.05.20

I forgot to add an important point.
From Dell's higher resolution - 2560x1440. Accordingly, he has a smaller pixel size. On the one hand it gives a clearer picture, the same toys, for example. But on the other hand, there are some disadvantages. It concerns the size of icons, fonts, and interface. Although the Windows 10 often copes with the scaling, but a helluva lot to do that, I would not recommend it. When scaling the text are getting tired anyway. And the icons too.

R
RikoChiko 19.05.20

Samsung a cut above.
Yes Dell higher response and gertsovka, but what's the point if he will be a bad color.