3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kanamat sarkitov 19.05.20 01:09 pm

Companions (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

podskazhyte normal Modera fashion which makes zhelatelno companiesnov(
7 Comments
Sort by:
_
_BESIK_ 19.05.20

Karamat of Sarkisov

Not yet born, the one who could create companiesnov.

h
h-H-h 19.05.20

Karamat of Sarkisov
what kind of companions? of games do, but there is a port from other games added to Skyrim

D
DessoLosseD 19.05.20

spelling to help you )))

Y
Yczh-Kazym 19.05.20

Open the console click on the NPC and enter:
addfac 5c84d 1
addfac 1 5a1a4
setrelationshiprank player 4 (Or easiest to make a batch file - create a. txt document in Notepad, put it in the root game folder and copy to these commands. Give somehow xxx, then in the game the same procedure - open the console click on the NPC, enter the xxx. bat).
Not only works with kajakami, argumentami and some unique characters (their voice packets are not spelled out in dialogue takes in companions). On quest is also not recommended, you can break the passage.
And the companion with the Creation Kit in the network there are a bunch of tutorials of varying difficulty, any student can afford to make half-naked nordco with stats of 100+.

Z
ZeonMatrix 19.05.20

Tell me, dear colleagues, why the Skyrim forums are almost always smear the author's theme?
It is a tradition? Or are there some rules that the forum is not allowed to ask questions?
Orpierre not pondravilasi what to do then Il literate very much Juvet on branches of forum all that boredom does not give pukoa users.
Damn, damn, whole language broke while the line was written.
Let's live together, to share experiences, help each other, and contamination from ice trolls to leave at the entrance of the forum!

k
kanamat sarkitov 19.05.20

I'm here regnulsya not in order of Ming taught and said please don't flood

k
kanamat sarkitov 19.05.20

x-X-x
not from Skyrim, it wasn't like I zelatelno mythical((