3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nibler99 19.05.20 01:09 pm

The game doesn't run (Life is Strange)

I have a license long ago when it passed the first 3 episodes, now I want to go. Downloaded, run, and nothing happens. Tried to check the cache, and saves out of the folder to delete. What are the other options?
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kyubi 19.05.20

Try to run from Steam.
If does not help, then delete from the folder and install the game again.

A
Aleksandr Kabanov 19.05.20

If you have a license, then why write here and not in the official section in the incentive?

n
nibler99 19.05.20

Alexander Kabanov
What's the difference? There a month later can answer.
Kyubi
From steam tried to choose 2 options help, no result. Just get a plate on the launch and at the same time disappears and all is quiet in the processes nothing. Reinstall.

DFC, reset, the result has not changed

Igroman 1
Did not help

RusArg
It was all done. Don't understand what's going on, because everything else is working properly

I
Igroman 1 19.05.20

The just what helped me in this case is to restart steam

R
RusArg 19.05.20

re-launch steam, fully reinstall the game, check the wood.
And Yes, even in task Manager,look in processes if there is a turn and try again to run.
In General, it is better to find in the VC public LiS there needs to be appropriate topics and solutions

S
Sidorovich12 19.05.20

When only out part 2 I had when starting the game was a conflict with one of the video options. Try to completely disable the settings of the video driver anti-aliasing or anisotropic filtering.
The truth is I have not does not run and crashes at startup. But who knows, maybe it'll help.