3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tomas Freeze 19.05.20 01:09 pm

Connectome Leitner how to take? (Prey (2017))

Poghoc to the picture of a pianist or anything.what to do,what sort of transcriptor and how to activate it??

Spoiler

15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slipnot6 19.05.20

Ga M eR
Open inventory - press tab data - choose there is a subsection with voice recordings - see the entry with the piano - stand near this picture while recording won't lose the picture - there's a safe with everything that you need for the task.

T
Tomas Freeze 19.05.20

Slipnot6
thank you,and Sodom treasure map will help?
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/prey_2017/ne_podhodit_kod_abigajl_foj_karta_sokrovisch-936793/

S
Slipnot6 19.05.20

Ga M eR
Unfortunately, no. I see that all the cards was found, and everything seems as it should be, but if it does not work code 1365 - most likely you caught some bug, unfortunately, it happens...

a
ashleyalicia 19.05.20

Slipnot6
There is no bug - the same thing was not one of those specified in the Internet did not work - then take it and move on obum, I spent 10-15 minutes until it worked, the campaign, the game randomly generates an individual code for each game. How many combinations of code of four well-known numbers - the answer is not so much a total of 24 combinations, one of them needs work, so go ahead pick up code.

S
Slipnot6 19.05.20

ashleyalicia
Yes, I have approached the code 1365, the same in the guides specified, but the companion Ga M eR is not suitable, he will have to dance with a tambourine combinations)

v
valsid 19.05.20

Slipnot6
I have the code 3165

a
ashleyalicia 19.05.20

valsid
but I have not load 3165 not 1365 figured the bug then began to go through all 24 variants and about 15 attempt took a different combination of light green window on the computer, and then wrote that the job is done

v
valsid 19.05.20

ashleyalicia
I think there is some dependence of a order of numbers

a
ashleyalicia 19.05.20

valsid
also thought about this, but my order coincided with one of the two options, so it's hardly - tried to sink them five times not accept though burst, I wanted the game to roll back further back then began to sort through all the variations and hop one proskachila and the job was completed.

a
ashleyalicia 19.05.20

valsid
Maybe it depends on male or female characters - I played a woman to listen to January a female voice better than male.

v
valsid 19.05.20

ashleyalicia
perhaps when finally profatcat will be fine

T
Tomas Freeze 19.05.20

ashleyalicia
I forgot that was the choice of the character) I play for a woman doctor Yu .

T
Tomas Freeze 19.05.20

Slipnot6
after tips ashleyalicia began to go through all 24 variations of the codes written on the rise and only the fourth column in my sheet worked.came code 6513

S
Slipnot6 19.05.20

Ga M eR
Okay, glad you got it) Strange that the code is different, as it turns out something stupid when this way is necessary to solve a problem

T
Tomas Freeze 19.05.20

Slipnot6
I agree,the sequence of digits must somehow be justified,for example in the task list or something,and iterate from the bulldozer 24 combinations it's already a mockery))

Spoiler
Can really code depends on the order of finding these figures,I have discovered those which were near.