3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DENISSISS 19.05.20 01:09 pm

Looking for a partner, will give a good ACC

Looking for people who will be interested to co-host the hardcore browser game, preferably with Skype or similar.

Play kor.ru - a game with good graphics, but difficult for a beginner (will tell you where if interested) and it can demand for a strong pumping to the top 3 level of investments thousand rubles (without donation is also possible, but then not to be top of the game 7 years).

There are extra two Akka with donation things get over the years zadrotstva. Will give those who can prove that they do not sell and wants to play — it is enough to reach level 3 (day game) and play with me.

The game is similar to wow, but it has its own atmosphere. There is a pvp arena 2on2 to prove who is steeper.
17 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 19.05.20

DENISSISS
Donat in the brauzerke? You must be kidding!

D
DENISSISS 19.05.20

Wing42
Why? Mmo game like WoW.

m
magister1 19.05.20

I wonder why no one issues a ban, this accountu, and does not cover the topic? This is, zavlekanie of people in a browser game, for later donation.

D
DENISSISS 19.05.20

magister1
Advertising? There's even a Ref. no link. Just looking for someone to play with.
Write to the PM throw off the Skype and play.

m
magister1 19.05.20

DENISSISS
The rapid emergence of an account. And the fact of the appearance of an account with donation stuff. Players who are looking for someone to play with, go for a form of the game, or even game system clans, no troops?

D
DENISSISS 19.05.20

magister1
There are old players in the mail came the cool stuff, and I have akkov full. Sorry good on the left the ACC to go away, and someone decided to merge, the important thing is not the old players, they are a bunch of left-wing akkov so.

m
magister1 19.05.20

DENISSISS
The game is 8 years old.
And for this, YOU, on other sites writing that accounts there, and the next day they appear.
You can continue to argue that this is not advertising?

D
DENISSISS 19.05.20

magister1
Now there are 2 account 4 LVL, before that gave 2 Akka LVL 3. Strange, but the response, even on the free cool akki is almost zero.

Q
QuestionQ 19.05.20

I have the same thing on varve)) players a lot, but not communicative what

A
Aleksator 19.05.20

I play hentaiguy browser game. If at all anyone interested :From

M
Mabel Pines 19.05.20

Alexfor
Monkey)))))

A
Aleksator 19.05.20

Mabel Pines
admit it and you Thu play.

M
Mabel Pines 19.05.20

Alexfor
I what to play? Oh, I overwatch played today))))))))))

V
Valera Skripnichenko 19.05.20

play once=/

A
Aleksator 19.05.20

Mabel Pines
and I did not go With

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 19.05.20

Alexfor
Dick behold you the bottom.

A