3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy Solodilov 19.05.20 01:10 pm

The romance with Triss (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Passed the game twice, and not able to build a relationship with Triss. Followed all instructions politely talked to her, kissed on the masquerade party, chose different options in the quest it's Now or Never in the end, she always swam. What am I doing wrong?
9 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valera Skripnichenko 19.05.20

not talking to her . before sailing't tell her stay and she left. then sex with her on the lighthouse! and all of it's yours

A
Aleks 76 19.05.20

Do not twist with Yennefer, and Triss before departure to tell her you love her.

F
FreemanAWP 19.05.20

I know that feel bro xD
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/characters/kak_zamutit_s_triss-936012/

A
AlexBlade95 19.05.20

Already was a post not long ago, see it:
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/characters/kak_zamutit_s_triss-936012/#comment-16340903
lol while looking ahead of me))

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 19.05.20

AlexBladeX
That's a joke, and I have done all that is necessary. The result is always the same. By the way, quest, Jennifer gene is necessary to perform before the romance with Triss? MB, that's the problem?

h
h-H-h 19.05.20

Dmitry Solodilov
just saying I love Triss, then go through the story quests until you leave at skellige help she asks Ian to help her in catching Gina, can you go help and don't have to go to decide for himself, if you do not help it already means you have rejected it, but I can help, just tell her that don't love her anymore wilted tomatoes, and so forth, and it's not th complex

E
Eric Cartmanez 19.05.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Quest about Gina before the romance with Triss is not necessary to perform, of course you can, but it will not affect her quest.

V
Valera Skripnichenko 19.05.20

I have worked with both of them separately muddy. but then they tie you on the bed and go.

W
Widukind 19.05.20

Dmitry Solodilov
on the dock it is necessary to choose replica I love you, and, accordingly, it is impossible to admit Yennifer in the love of the quest Last wish