3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadowarm 19.05.20 01:10 pm

The wild hunt,guise (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Ask such a philosophical question,the wild hunt(the elves)are much larger than the usual elves and even humans,they also have a very high growth,much more human.Why is it,thought someone on this,or maybe someone will be able to explain?
Spoiler
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
BoB_Er 19.05.20

Shadowarm
I think it's like the elves in WoW - the High elves and the blood Elves. Some(blood) - the homeless and the beggars, and the other(higher) ilita, who look at their counterparts from the top down.

S
Shadowarm 19.05.20

BoB_Er
And so the warriors of the wild hunt,a cavalcade,is also the elves,or people kidnapped by the wild hunt?

B
BoB_Er 19.05.20

Shadowarm
They like people as slaves were kidnapped and to do the dirty work forced.

S
Siniy Kot 19.05.20

BoB_Er
another night to remember-pitching is more than two meters tall,even orcs in terms of size were not around
and high elves...Oh them-they are bigger addicts than bloody,I don't like them

S
SemyStall 19.05.20

Shadowarm
http://vedmak.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%94%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D0%9E%D1%85%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B0

L
Lex Slim 19.05.20

I do not like these elves of the wild hunt,the wild hunt bmall that it is a purely mystical knights what

R
Romanzo_Tamerici 19.05.20

some other Aen Aen Seidhe Elie

B
Bupycop 19.05.20

Shadowarm
No, not asked, because it is so stupid, like, why nicoski less dwarves?

A
Assassins11148 19.05.20

As already mentioned, some Aen Seidhe (People of the Mountains), elves who came to the human world after the conjunction of Spheres, and the other Aen Elle (the People of Alder) - the elves who came to the world in which we live at any one time during the same Pairing of the Spheres. Just two different elves. Rather, they were originally one people, and after Pairing of the Spheres split into two clan or kind. Well, and began to develop in different ways, that one and one is

K
Krrrva 19.05.20

The elves are different. The people of the Aen Elle is higher than Aen Seidhe who live in the same world Dhoine