3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Kurleyko 19.05.20 01:10 pm

Update the game to 1.21 after its removal (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I can not upgrade to 1.21
After removing the Witcher 3, and then after installing it again, the version of the game was rolled back from 1.21 to 1.06. Thus, when you run the 1.21 patch says that the game is already updated, but when entering the game is version 1.06! What to do?
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sivka-pro 19.05.20

I can advise not to bother with the game version 1.21, and just buy litsuhu on version 1.31, or if you have no money, just download the torrent from the Mechanics. In the final version of the game - 1.31 less bugs and optimize better! And if you itch to play on version 1.21, you need to remove always with a full cleaning files in the registry and in TEMP folders and the APPLIKATION DATA(hidden folders), there remain traces with the game and updates! Perhaps because of this, your patch 1.21 and thinks that is already installed, because it is not cleaned completely the traces of the game in the registry and the folders! For example, I always remove the game program Revo Uninstaller Pro-it perfectly cleans all the remaining traces in the registry and in hidden folders(scan mode must put on advanced). It can also be easy to download from the same torrent already activated!

T
Teranaft234 19.05.20

Nikita Kurleyko
Because you need to upgrade to 1.10 first, and then fix the registry path for the 1.21-1.22
Спойлерhttp://3witcher.ru/files/more/patch-1.21-gog-witcher-3%3A-dikaja-ohota.html

Or to make it easier, download rip 1.31

N
Nikita Kurleyko 19.05.20

Thank you