3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tonny Boy19 19.05.20 01:10 pm

Burned video card,or rather part of it.Help to define what that in detail......Model of video card is in the profile.

Describe the situation during which it occurred.Will,I hope,teachable.
In General,I play in BF4 in multiplayer play and then BAM,the computer shuts down and I feel his nose that burned.Immediately opened the system unit and began to watch diligently.But has not been noticed,not some burnt parts or anything that you could see and say with 100% certainty that that's what burned.Here trying to on.the computer does not come out,a few races and tried out(may not have to do this,but another way to know what that burning smell was not.In General incl.I comp,and then I see a flash of sparks and a little smoke in the area in the photo..clearly,immediately turned off the computer and looked at the Place circled in the photo all melted,burnt.The card I already passed the warranty to the place where he bought it,but 14 days to wait(that's what said the representative of serv.center,to diagnose and determine the cause)I Want to learn from people who know what flew,still waiting for a response service center!

Spoiler

30 Comments
Sort by:
n
nominar 19.05.20

And where did you get that burned there?

n
nominar 19.05.20

And on the subject ,with the chokes to be the power supply circuit memory and gpu,most likely there was short circuit in one of the arms of the memory power.ut only a voltmeter and measure

T
Tonny Boy19 19.05.20

nominar
It is fixable?Or is it easier to buy a new card?I am a layman in this!(

n
nominar 19.05.20

In SC,we'll see,but from your description it burnt food,easily corrected by resoldering one of the nodes in gpu power or memory

T
Tonny Boy19 19.05.20

nominar
Thank you.I hope!

n
nominar 19.05.20

When repaired ,I advise you to sell it for good maps of the transistors themselves do not go down ,and blame is PWM controller and driver(not one that the graphics card is soldered to the chip)in the future a possible repeat of the situation.

T
Tonny Boy19 19.05.20

nominar
Will have the opportunity to do so.More races thank you for your help.

s
safot 19.05.20

Tonny Boy19
This is similar to the filter on the gpu, just need to throw together with a photo, name card, search for datasite on this map to read principialno to say exactly what it is, how it will be repaired, how much it might cost and what consequences may result, and photo(microsemi) it is better to do the scene and not the whole card (in the future, if that).

T
Tonny Boy19 19.05.20

safot
I understand.On account of the name cards,I wrote all is in the profile,first.Secondly, I asked knowledgeable people who are in the photo(which by the way, there are near)I can assume that it can be.Who faced with the same situation,I can tell what it is.I didn't ask for a detailed clarification of the problem from the experts on the video card.Although I would not mind and their tips,if there are!Thank you for the advice:)

g
gleban2407 19.05.20

Tonny Boy19
this is exactly the power supply burned. the most such was. I recommend to change under warranty

T
Tonny Boy19 19.05.20

gleban2407
BP????

s
safot 19.05.20

Tonny Boy19
You have not specified in the profile manger, and this is very important. And MSI has always been famous for soy bespontovoy system power phases.

T
Tonny Boy19 19.05.20

safot
Then sorry,even races say I am a layman in this matter....Hopefully the SP will fix the map.I'll hope for the best.

B
Biglittlemath 19.05.20

Tonny Boy19
As mentioned above - the accident is really not called. If possible, exchange the card for the same warranty on another, even perhaps a little extra on a more modern model. In any case, leave the card after the repair is highly undesirable, although STS will insist).

T
Tonny Boy19 19.05.20

Biglittlemath
Thanks for the advice.On account of the exchange,not sure because of funds,but if given the opportunity,will trade,sell and take the map for more modern!

s
safot 19.05.20

Tonny Boy19
Just service center can tell that the damage occurred in consequence of the jump power to the system, and it is not covered by warranty and repair will have to pay you, and judging by the diagram, a filter binding power of memory, and quite possibly even ditched and memory, and that's a lot of money to repair, so you asked what type of PSU and is there any UPS or stabilizer.

T
Tonny Boy19 19.05.20

safot
ATX 750W Chieftec APS-750CB A135 Series power supply.What could BP to go because of this or because of the power supply and went and vidyaha?

s
safot 19.05.20

Tonny Boy19
Yes, in principle, BP normal, but just to say can only be on the bench giving him a load. UPS, stabilizer, surge protector, connected to something and if so what the name of the Studio.

T
Tonny Boy19 19.05.20

safot
No,from all the above, not what is not connected(.

s
safot 19.05.20

Tonny Boy19
It is advisable not to speak in SC, say that UPS is the type of APS or IPPON. And for the future necessarily put, less problems and headaches.