3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
World 19.05.20 01:11 pm

Will there be a SWAT 5? (SWAT 4)

22 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dryunevich 19.05.20

I'd like, but if it is not soon.

T
Tony_Gognitti 19.05.20

Yes, it would be cool...)

D
Dryunevich 19.05.20

If the forum SWAT 4 and will continue to be empty, then there will be SWAT 5.

V
VargTimmen 19.05.20

And if the flood forum flood forum in the manner of GTA, then released a 5 part episode about gay spawn?

.k.r.a.b. 19.05.20

we would like to, but so far not even been announced(((

V
VargTimmen 19.05.20

Yes, calm down now to do such a hardcore game doesn't benefit anyone. If you go out and something like that, we will see unkillable of svatova with regenerative health, a lot of the same shiny guns and orders menu consisting of 3 items: to go forward, not go forward and not go forward. All this sauce Shader 4.0, a pinch of ssao and a handful of other newfangled effects.

D
Dryunevich 19.05.20

Unfortunately it's true

S
Samery 19.05.20

VargTimmen some you have a hi-tech idea of the games do nowadays... but games with crappy gameplay and Earl pond... and hardcore, Sims doing now is quite normal, so, to me personally your comments confusing... just something to write wanted?
Here is the petition for SWAT5 serves
But that does not mean that it will... of course.

S
Sumerechnyy Ezh 19.05.20

Game, but the fifth mission nadoedat. Because all the same. But SWAT 5, of course I'll expect. because into the process zatyagivaet!

S
Sumerechnyy Ezh 19.05.20

5 part is likely to turn into a clone of contra.

C
Comrad_Fobos 19.05.20

I hope it will. In principle, a complex tactical game can be sold. Unfortunately sales data СВАТ4 I have, but she kept in the top of the popularity of many gambling sites that as EB suggests. And CX out alive and well...

L
Legat Marks 19.05.20

a hundred years can be.

S
Samery 19.05.20

Pigboy Who killed Kenny
When doing SWAT4 there was a counter... why not make сват4 a clone of the COP... did the same. My matchmaker at all compared to Rainbow six... don't remember.
How SWAT 5 will be similar to the counter... so I can only assume that the sixth SWAT will be similar to tes... and... give SWAT6 - clone obly :bounce:

V
VargTimmen 19.05.20

Samery
Please bring an example of modern military arcomage\SIM police. Playable, that is not Armu 2.

T
Tony_Gognitti 19.05.20

VargTimmen
As far as I know, there is not :/ Well, except that Rainbow Six...but this is the first arcade game, in the second there is more about the military special forces

a
arte365 19.05.20

I read on one site that the developers took the brand of the game SWAT 4 , maybe the game has already been started then it developed finished while not having the right to use the original uniforms and equipment of the fighters, I never played SWAT 3 but write that the quality of the game plummeted after developers stopped supporting riot

v
vlad bro123 19.05.20

Of course will have the trailer came out!!!

v
vlad bro123 19.05.20

Legat Marx
why after 100,in a maximum of 1 year if trailer have appeared on youtube!

v
vlad bro123 19.05.20

Drnevich
wrong)

N
NeoNoire 03.01.22

It seems to me that a kind of continuation not from the original developers in the form of the game "Ready or not" has appeared. However, on old computers, unlike SWAT 4: TSS, you can't play it anymore. Nevertheless, the game is quite similar to SWAT 4 and is suitable for modern computers.
RON page on the Playground website: https://www.playground.ru/ready_or_not