3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TponuH_ 19.05.20 01:12 pm

Archigraph - bug (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all.
Scroll through 12 pages of forum about passing - and did not seen interested in the answer.
The written on the quest to learn more, come to their camp, the dialogue, take the job, and instead continue ( to go, judging from the dialogue to the South) all the inscription to learn more.
Came to PS-useless, it does not enter into dialogue.
Who have met with the problem? -Help Board.
Patch 1.06.
25 Comments
Sort by:
d
damnedant 19.05.20

telepaths on vacation, at least you would have written what quest it to fit , at least that ibud specific

V
Vyxyxol 19.05.20

damnedant
Still try telepathy.)) It is the quest for archigraph in Velenje, with the participation of a mercenary Hans from Cidaris. Maybe even one that on the instructions from the Board, with acid for Joanna? Nothing more comes to mind.
On a subject, to meditate tried? To load an early save?

T
TponuH_ 19.05.20

Vychuchol
Wrote a brief Archigraph) without telepathy it is clear what it.Tried and sohranki and changed the quest,have done differently.I looked where the nest is on an Internet, came back, only killed.kapets powerful creature.
23лвл. Death.
Killed and got out to pass the quest.Armor swallows fell heavy Bron'ka.
About LVL and builds.Do not use them,play as you like.Not can screen to throw the phone, pumped fast attack 1,2,4. Oil with bonus protection, Signs aard, Igny, Arden, axi of the First cell.The aard rocked,because it is only with Skellige came, birds is good at catching.

s
seffko 19.05.20

))))000 all clear

V
Vyxyxol 19.05.20

TponuH
A note found in the nest?

T
TponuH_ 19.05.20

Vychuchol
Yes found.

d
damnedant 19.05.20

I understand this okenfolda beast quest and not archigraph Velena. and dialogue does not start the customer at a small camp of soldiers. the dialogue doesn't start at all (no kepey overhead) or a dialogue scene doesn't start? if the first then I have this happen again - to wait , to meditate , to persist and so it's not loaded as I understand it. but as I understand waruku you killed quest passed the matter was closed

T
TponuH_ 19.05.20

damnedant
Yes,the quest passed.About ordering, not about the blacksmith.
If you re-paint, it says to go to camp to learn the details of the contract come in,the dialogue, agree, and then - instead of specify the place where the attack does not disappear the inscription to learn the details of the contract(approximate content of the words).
Treated-stomp to the nest,take the letter, kill 3 bandits,then Archigraphy. The place on the map near the broken estate.Google to help)
Meditation,parasakti, rollback to save is not saved, the quest changed,it is useless.

M
M.O.N.A.X. 19.05.20

TponuH
a game from someone from GOG or from the Stem ???

T
TponuH_ 19.05.20

M. O. N. A. X.
Pirates Gog. Patches at least and DLS from Gog set.
I decided not to buy the game after video review.
And Yes,it does not mean anything.I sometimes feel that I was lucky with the copy,because many bugs, which I read on the forum-didn't notice in your quest.
Offtopic - for DLS Ian Alt.the way- it doesn't work when a quest where they penetrate into the prison through a well in order to save her. The beginning of failure image occurs as you walk into the tavern where Ian is waiting (there's still prostitutes dance)...

d
damnedant 19.05.20

TponuH
Yes, I would like to know how to pass three pass the bugs were not quests (once only Roche were before патча0 all others without problems , the only thing that was still in a wolf skin hanging quest done though and the cave of dreams marked as failed.
returning to the Gryphon there something to do after talking with the customer (vidimce flair to read etc) do not remember because for the first time ran into him by accident and subsequent times immediately ran to Jack Hans gave the order after

T
TponuH_ 19.05.20

damnedant
I read about quests failed-do not bother,many of them-this branch of the storyline.
Killed Kaira of Mainz (exact name not remembered)-failed - brothers in arms to Ask her.
On Skellige choice of king gives the failure of one of the quests I have in this passage"the Cave of Dreams,etc to chose Helmore(2nd time play choose the opposite from the 1st).
Wanted the dude to kill is not given))
Broke his leg SIG to Reuven,
Some failures happen from a choice -whether NPS or not,
So for example I have the 1st passage failed the quest, where the kids steal the chickens my grandmother, because by taking it, fled, leaving then, and he came up as failure.

d
damnedant 19.05.20

children chickens the same garbage was in General, I have failed except it was only fake documents where you have the Marauder from ghouls to protect, and now the cave of dreams (but write it's a bug), by the way slightly off topic but did two chose Keris third time chose Hjalmar so I understand the strength of one becomes unavailable so it can only visit a branch Keris?

M
M.O.N.A.X. 19.05.20

TponuH
I litsuha from GOG had no problems in quests, just not a big bug with diving but I just did without any problems . version of course последняя1.06 but it's not good , but at the expense stimovsky version heard on litsuhe even had problems , or try to beat or show up later when the job is black can help ...

T
TponuH_ 19.05.20

M. O. N. A. X.
I passed another, above wrote - came to the nest and killed.and vipolze that the quest is ready to hand over.
With diving too, sometimes, helps me to continue to swim, or to the land to leave.
About black-it is so 35лвл. Hardly have the patience to thresh monsters up to 40+

T
TponuH_ 19.05.20

damnedant
I can't remember what the Keris, the way in kaer Morhen, too, have a place of power,and indeed there are a lot of things that are not passes on the ridiculous.
I play so take the location and length and breadth pass,all the places on the map where can be a house, or any brown build, run often wegmachen flair off.
Skellige left a bit, then check out cheat code to open all locations,how many I missed (for fun).
Want 100% map pass. The sea is heavier of course, where it comes - dive.

d
damnedant 19.05.20

in kaer morhen hard to miss the place of power, but the map I have opened ,the question for all in Velen ' n white garden,the kaer morhen ,skellige. all that is on land ,the Islands. dive was tired, and to be honest how strange they are placed . kakain ibud far difficult question in 95 percent of cases are protected 12лвл and contains garbage, swam and LVL 15 and 35 checked, nothing interesting only stumbled upon the Griffin LVL 48. more and nothing

S
Shreps 19.05.20

The essence of a patch waiting

T
TponuH_ 19.05.20

damnedant
After sujecki generally little interesting. And more than that,with 36+ LVL once wildly beating the monsters on LVL 11-20 below. Somehow very weird... And boring

M
M.O.N.A.X. 19.05.20

TponuH
I monster caught on Skellige LVL 48 Royal Griffin on the small island where the question was decided to go on the water and caught the monster itself, I was LVL 41 I had to work hard !!!! and on that island take the job for a priestess is also interesting--- so that extra mission you have to go through there are tons of missions any different - - - - - - for example *Gold Boar* I had to laugh on the job !!!!