3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
7898529874123 19.05.20 01:14 pm

Additional job Franklin is not available on the map [PS-Xbox] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In General, when switching to Franklin he the menu switch is unity, and the mission on the map. I'm all Internet searched and didn't find anything. Anyone have experience with this, help solve the problem. And is it possible to get rid of it without starting a new game?
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Assasins 16 19.05.20

all the rules, he was worn out, call Tony, there you are still waiting for mission 5, then will buy a fine Parking lot with a tow truck.

g
glumz 19.05.20

the phone does not have the room, Tony tried everything, downloaded the save and the game is still buggy, plow quests as it should, for example where you have to go to the store with Michael on the quest to buy clothes, doors closed and they did not open, and in response to nobody here

b
bich189 19.05.20

not Tony and Tonya, I called they gave me a job with a tow truck

g
giperfanko 19.05.20

I think what to do next can't buy the lot!

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 19.05.20

Only Tony 5 missions to evacuate the car. The first two it is possible to meet her in front of the house of the aunt of Franklin. After the second mission, after a while she'll TEXT her boyfriend J. B. ill. To activate the third mission I should call her after she'll TEXT. The fourth mission is still the same - you have to call her once again she will send SMS. Fifth, the last mission, then it again need to meet in front of the house of Franklin's aunt. After you run the fifth mission, after a while, she'll call and say that the towing Service for sale.
It costs like 150 (or 250) thousand $
By purchasing it you can do a tow car$ 500 per car.

U
UTTKA228 06.03.21

Pirate_V_Law
I bought a parking lot in the character selection menu, no one has anything, what should I do?

822sqM 27.04.21

Fulfill missions with a parachute