3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alerta 19.05.20 01:14 pm

What to do after the main story? (Fallout 4)

Game to quit is not desirable, because there's no telling when play. Level 80, while 20 points are not allocated and don't need them running around in light armor, I bring down everyone with a knife safely. Money in bulk. Boring. The plot is passed, the quests from the factions too, only infinite remains. Go looking for new locations, they sometimes fall to the task, but rarely. What to do? What you do is, people who do 150-200 level??
49 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoneOne2010 19.05.20

To delete the game. Personally, I found it empty.

R
Rorschach1986 19.05.20

Alerta
Ustanovi fashion some and have fun.

f
fox345 19.05.20

Alerta
Change in settings the level of difficulty for survival.enter console tmm 1,0,0, and we clean all opened on the map location.

f
fox345 19.05.20

Alerta
Also take inventory. Look at all the magazines and the dolls you've collected. They are easy to miss passing by. But it's more for sport. Although some journals do not give bad advantages.

H
Huskarl Krstk 19.05.20

Alerta
will hang myself, because why would you even took fallout 4 is like entering Minecraft
personday Persian run survival and build houses on more this game are not able
fox345
God go with their advice in one place for your tactics people would rather hang himself than to have fun
Vova15ru
but that's normal mods not delivered
NoneOne2010
no it's not empty (it is just from the gazebo, they have all the games are)

D
Dimenacor 19.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
ahah, the old folly not remastered :D

H
Huskarl Krstk 19.05.20

Dima Rogov
what? whom he nafig surrendered when I had to do end the series just came here tactics

D
Dimenacor 19.05.20

When I was follic 3, began to pump mods, mod on bed, mod clothing, mod stuff, and as long sorties to finish off the game)

H
Huskarl Krstk 19.05.20

Dima Rogov
stupid the only sane mod 3 foul is mod a settler (well, you can still add a replacement to the hairless space Marines)
and + there is a game with the same graphics, mount & blade where you really just have to masturbate forever

f
fox345 19.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
This is the place for you. Expertocracy fucking.

m
magister1 19.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
If you do not like games of this kind, and from this developer. Why go into a topic about a game that you hate and insult everyone who unsubscribed the author of the theme and the game itself? Every game has fans, but maybe it's not a perfect game, but his fans will find it, as some like Andromeda, and many(like me) she was furious, too, but I don't go to the forum and not insult everyone. You want to amuse your CDA, these insults?

m
magister1 19.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
Well, what is the point of us reading Your messages? We need to stop playing the game? Or needs to run, and to insult her around the forum? Or are You just trying to kill time, writing insults?

H
Huskarl Krstk 19.05.20

magister1
You know g*UPE in the hold does not sink so I decided here*be on the black

m
magister1 19.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
Everything is clear, to kill the time.(you Troll.)
Thank you for the explanation of their behavior. On this I think the discussion can be completed.

D
Direm 19.05.20

I'm just running around the world,currencies of enemies,engaged in trade,to feel like a caravan

Y
Yczh-Kazym 19.05.20

Construction, of course. Put a limit on the construction, make codes a lot of resources, Yes otgrohal own house of the Soviets.

S
Slava_Ermolenko 19.05.20

If not passed, then you can get excited about dlc. And so I, after passing syuzhetki ,I still have a dozen quests, started a new game, only the sounds of the cheats(just to whoop it up with endless fat and immortality). Also a couple of mods downloaded ,removes all sorts of limits and restrictions on the height of buildings(Such locks then started doing). I wanted then to put on a few massive battles between bots ,but since the laptop is so weak, at 30 the claws of death lag((

R
Rottan 19.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
The opinion of an idiot could not articulate.

R
Rorschach1986 19.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
Madness is unnecessary for the normal modes.

R
Rottan 19.05.20

Dima Rogov
You play the story mod Island - Northern territory. It's not even a mod, but almost DLC for Fallout 3.