3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lost.of.heaven] 19.05.20 01:15 pm

Opening ports in Wc3 (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

Control center network and sharing > change adapter settings > find your Internet adapter > properties prescribed settings
ip adres (for example) 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 (depending on your IP)
the subnet mask is 255.255.255.0
default gateway 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.0 or 192.168.0.1 ( depending on the firmware of your router)
DNS and alternate DNS should be you
enter save
if you can not find DNS in the row of the router here is the link at which you can find
http://shapial.blogspot.ru/

let us configure the router...
browser and enter 192.168.1.1 (192.168.0.1,192.168.0.0)
advanced setup
the NAT tab
there you will see 2 lines, DMZ and Virtual server
in this case, we want the virtual server
In the Application field enter the name of the program which open the port. In the fields Start Port Number and End Port Number enter the port number (or port range) for this program.
In the field Local IP Address, enter the permanent IP address of your computer
application w3
start port number 6112
end port number 6112
local ip adress for the first PC its address which you prescribed
about Protocol
first, TCP
then UDP
THEN TCP/UDP together! and it may not make it happens
in TCP and UDP prescription everywhere the port which you have in Wc3 default
in this case, I have 6112't need to open extra ports enough one
prescribed ports in the end you should have 3 columns
if you did not work in the DMZ host box your IP prescribe you prescribed in the control center network and sharing, reboot the modem test host.
Successfully pogostit!
3 Comments
Sort by:
[
[Pearl]Kalipso 19.05.20

This is why ,the topic is already there!!! and as far as I know, TCP, and UDP must be different!!!

l
lost.of.heaven] 19.05.20

[Pearl]Kalipso
I did a mini manual users just how much digging on the forum such as those not seen, please link and Studio)

S
STRIKESDFM555 19.05.20

Hello , someone tell me I have to create a host of the game does not see Vario the game itself is not in the search nor when connected in a simple form i.e. if the drive name still does not go ports open is Casper all in trusted zones game is and loopback was doing and all the jackdaws put it was no use and 3 IPS were pereprobyval no avail I do not understand what the hell as if it does not see the server while some people after a while came back type game downloaded and out and he can't find a game in XS Candelo in tvse asteraki right now skins GOST file yadi.sk/d/jymSA6593JgBos
yadi.sk/i/JHhN56Q63JgBvG
yadi.sk/i/HiV_eP0O3JgBzf
yadi.sk/i/rl-GrvYd3JgBzu