3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rafiel1121 19.05.20 01:16 pm

Which of the characters do you prefer (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Evie or Jacob
33 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 19.05.20

I really like Evie

K
Kol55 19.05.20

Good optimization,this Persian is not enough xD

S
Super kot 19.05.20

Here's how to come to PC then I will say

J
JkMax 19.05.20

Haven't played (for PC), but I think Jacob..

R
Richards 19.05.20

Evie for her stealth mode is awesome.

G
Gutsz 19.05.20

rafiel1121
Yes none, both a parody of past characters parts.
Jacob is very similar to Edward and Evie very vaguely on Avelino. Both look and think: somewhere I can see them. While all this is compensated for dialogues among themselves, they give them something of their own.

S
Samurai_ronin_sacabato 19.05.20

and I like both characters both are worthy
anyway, I realized then they razdelyayutsya Evie more to stealth and Jacob he Debaser and razdolbaj but still I am dostavljajut

C
Cap D-Eagle 19.05.20

Personally, I like Jacob. He's so cool in Caparica and fights cool.

P
Prosto Max 19.05.20

Jacob

K
Kevralo Nick 19.05.20

On Evie FAP

F
Fuse00 19.05.20

And as for the game switching between characters?
In the story, playing for one, for another, or switch independently?

a
aeze 19.05.20

Fuse00
Players can switch between control of Jacob or Evie at any time in the open world, but in the story missions you have to manage only a certain character.

r
rei321 19.05.20

Of course Evie because she pretty

a
andrewGaara 19.05.20

Evie

M
Marionetco 19.05.20

Evie funny cute-hit girl! but I have two of them became! lol

S
Setesh 19.05.20

for both characters played the same amount of time approximately, it's hard to say, each has its advantages, when you have a secretive here Evie out of competition of course, especially since we pumped the ability of invisibility, when the head-here Jacob is much steeper. so like them both equally

K
Konstantin Fillipov 19.05.20

both are good,the best can only be the one whom you make love, etc.!Evie costumes Dracula cool!

K
Konstantin Fillipov 19.05.20

but Evie is smart as if a member of the brotherhood to gonitsya for artifacts,Jacob just fierce type!which crushes under itself the whole of London!wants to see more joint tasks with them!

y
yasava 19.05.20

Play alternately Jacob, then Evie. Some fundamental difference in guidance characters in this game have not noticed. Yes, if stealth Evie pump to the end, it will disappear, but you still notice. Yes, it is possible to pump Jacob for a fight, but Evie cope with crowds of enemies without any problems, the main time to have time to press buttons :)
In General, two characters I like. For a change. The idea was to make an opportunity in the open world to take (optional) the second character for the company and he will fiercely to comment on GG and everything :))

K
Kirill Krysanov 19.05.20

Not opredililsya( I like Jacob and his fighting style