3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chidherskiy Kot 19.05.20 01:16 pm

SweetFX not working on Windows 10, I'm the only one? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Switched to top ten and stopped working SweetFX in Skyrim, and indeed all games where he was shoved. set up a long his, sharpness, kontrastnosti improved and so on, now the only soap to play( there are those who have experienced this and solved this problem? the transition to the seven is not accepted)
25 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elf0m3n1ack 19.05.20

Well, in csgo I have it works fine, but the ENB mods for Skyrim blow the game to the desktop.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 19.05.20

Who else plays it?

h
h-H-h 19.05.20

Alex Kichigin
this game will always play, well, at least until the new part will not work, if it is worthy of his younger brother, the game lives thanks to the mod, there's no mods would be forgotten for a long time.

D
Daidjer 19.05.20

Chidherskiy Kot
Come back in seven, and you will have happiness. )

n
nestrbob 19.05.20

Chidherskiy Kot
Moved to top ten
For what reason ? I know only one support DX12 , but it requires games that support it , of which very little . The most optimal option for gamers to have a PC with 2 independent OS and use them for better compatibility to the game .

D
Daidjer 19.05.20

nestrbob
Fully support. At the time, three years, I have stood and XP, and win 7.

R
Ryazancev 19.05.20

Daidjer
I now main vin10 and wines 7 as a reserve. Many of the programs on ten are not working.

n
nestrbob 19.05.20

Daidjer
Stalker runs better on XP than on Win 7 . When he released the first version of the alpha , then on XP no freezes and bugs that were on Win 7 .

L
LIRW 19.05.20

nestrbob
Found something to compare. Stalker came out in 2007 - at that time and Windows 7_ой was not in sight,and there are not telepaths developed that would predict the future of OS and optimize the game for her. And the fact it works on XP better...

n
nestrbob 19.05.20

LIRW
No game needs to be adapted for OS and OS needs to be adapted to any task . For example, Win 10 can see that the developers wanted to sneeze on the user requests , starting with drivers and ending with program compatibility .

L
LIRW 19.05.20

nestrbob
Each developer adapts its product to one or the other. Not the OS needs all under plow. For all you know, not to adjust...
There is not a universal and never will be.

n
nestrbob 19.05.20

LIRW
Creating something new the developer adapts the product under an existing OS , and creating a new OS, the developer must adapt it to previously released products , and not to force the user to update AT all because it doesn't fit .

D
Daidjer 19.05.20

nestrbob
So I had two OS. )) Yes, and more. It is true that basarabi should focus on the OS. Well, seven (games) are much more popular in usage than a dozen.

L
LIRW 19.05.20

nestrbob
See far from all this - they are not who do not what should not. Not so long ago was the game under win 10 - I is anti-KTS what they didn't count on his support then, and I finished it already a developer ? And the answer here is original - they are not at that tune - they go as a base and adjust for them,as they are not for someone. To do it there than that, right now, they will play from under dosa escho support to adapt. So how they want, so be it, and if something is not supported - this is the demand from the software developer or the developer of a game. If the product relevant and profitable, the developer will update it and there is no court no!

n
nestrbob 19.05.20

LIRW
As a result, the majority of gamers and ordinary people are sitting on Win7 and Win10 do not want to move . In real life it is a failure of developers Win10 .

G
GeRR_Praetorian 19.05.20

I have the opposite Sweet kozakovoj to seven. Blew it to hell. On one restak put 8.1, the other Win 10. And now no issues with Reshade and Sweet no. And the game feel better in these axes, and support for SLI in Win 10 is much better at me than at seven), So it's hitna and it sounds) the Only Suite not working in games if you put Direcx 12. And so, if games on 9-10-11 DireX, the Suite work fine.

K
KOKAIN 19.05.20

SweetFX doesn't work on 7 ??? Lol, they are under seven and sevens and made.

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 19.05.20

10 is a horror and not a system on the laptop from the relatives of 10 of set !? wanted to download (get) your photos, and laptop with 10 wines does not see a Flash card or SD scientific drive of my Samsung-a !? Although when win 7 was worked all HAWK.KAY. even my iPhone (Chinese) distinguished !? NOT sound (BIC) heard that the laptop smartphone connect - and then that does not seen on the SCREEN !? and more !0-ka asks when any game launch -!?allow this program to make changes to the system configuration !? if set , NO, the game won't start !? and the graphics -the resolution is poor !? although from the site . for the coin relatives downloaded this versio !?

A

nestrbob Creating something new, the developer adapts the product under an existing OS , and creating a new OS, the developer must adapt it to previously released products , and not to force the user to update AT all because it doesn't fit
So once slaves doing this on purpose !?

A

nestrbobСталкер works better on XP than on Win 7 . When he released the first version of the alpha , then on XP no freezes and bugs that were on Win 7 .
Even the difference in versions wine - -0 KHR KHR-2 was!?- them Stalker went well but on XP 3-(2009) year went bugs crashes !? it's on an old computer , but on a new win 7 u mene flights ST.T.H . mainly on the military warehouses!? as for wines-XP-3 !? . Relatives on the laptop 10 Wines set in 2015 !?-and Stalker are the same departures, and St.- H N - in-common does not start something somewhere requires you to update !?