3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alinou 19.05.20 01:17 pm

Quest"the Contract on Andria\" (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

how to Bang the Queen of Andria? coming down with two strikes.
31 Comments
Sort by:
v
vladti 19.05.20

how to kill the Queen of Andria? sword damage is not applied!

f
fibok5858 19.05.20

vladti
and you beat silver?

V
Victor_Shepard 19.05.20

the problem as vladti , the first Queen quickly killed, and the second in any way, nor signs really do not help, and the sword is not particularly helping

V
Victor_Shepard 19.05.20

Guys, tell me someone please most the best tactics for killing the Queen handrigan

V
VikVichka 19.05.20

Guys, tell me pliz where the second Queen of Andria, and then at the end of the first Chapter, need to finish quests.

K
Ksyuta 19.05.20

Tell me where to find the second Queen of Andria?

K
Karasik-Assassin 19.05.20

Guys where to find the second Queen of Andria?? I first found below the city, and where the second?

K
Karasik-Assassin 19.05.20

Guys, where to find the second Queen of Andria?? I first found below the city, and where the second?

At least explain in words. I would be very grateful.

v
vondoom91 19.05.20

Contract n of aindrias
http://s015.radikal.ru/i332/1105/ec/b6cd8b750c72.jpg

T
Trind 19.05.20

People ambush, zaputalsya in the woods - it was written to kill the Queen handrigan about cocoons - where to find them now fled from their pile and stand near the city wall!? And where to look for nests of these Necker - was near the river where the elves were all soaked and so is not a Fig did not understand - what, where and how?
Even buckshot is not self - when opening inventory hanging buckshot - playing - enrolled samsum!???

J
Just like old times 19.05.20

about Andrea - fumbled there in the woods , and as they start to attack - hence the cocoons nearby ) if it is absolutely unbearable , you can potamonautes and to make a screen with their location )
well, with buckshot MB bug ? don't know , try and get this sasum or whatever it is and buy from Cedric buckshot , buckshot explode only the lair of the knackery , the cocoons are destroyed by the sword )

M
Matan-master 19.05.20

One more question. on account of the contract for Andrea. I broke a lot of kokanov, but got only one Queen. More kokanov can't find(searched all activated medal, etc.). Tell me, is there any other place where kokany are?

K
Ksyuta 19.05.20

mkulakov here http://pix.playground.ru/264049/6608/481068/

O
OlegPP3 19.05.20

mkulakov

The Larvae Of Andrias:
PlayGround.ru

m
moonlover 19.05.20

can't kill the Queen Andria how many do not beat HP full... am I doing it wrong or this is bug?

K
Ksyuta 19.05.20

moonlover burn her mark Igny, and while it recharges, hit the silver sword. The same tactics with Googletm. Burned-beaten-burned-beat.....

Z
ZloParovoz 19.05.20

The people look LIKE eggs of andrias??? put a screenshot please, and then I mess look!!!!!

V
Venom2581 19.05.20

PEOPLE HELP !!!!!111

He went into the woods and I have a pack of knackery, pliz give advice on how these cheat monsters to kill !!!!!!!!!!!1111

a link to cheats, pliz !!!

A
Askalante 19.05.20

Venom2581
No cheats here, try it if you do not mogotu trainer, or a level of difficulty lower. Although if you already knackery so dramatically nadrachivaut, try silver sword, the shoals, they are a good sign Igny is valid, and do not let yourself be surround, room for maneuver there in bulk, if nasyadut, then nechajannaja the Witcher as the birch cut down.

O
OlegPP3 19.05.20

The Larvae Of Andrias:
PlayGround.ru