3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tigrrrr 19.05.20 01:17 pm

Then where is the DLC? (Mafia 3)

Already on may 30, 12 hours, and it still is not available in digital stores, even for owners of the picker. Does anyone remember how much was available about the first?
17 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roy jons 19.05.20

tigrrrr
closer to the evening will come is already available)) Yubiki is also said to Supplement Fallen Ghosts for Ghost Recon: Wildlands those who have the season pass this DLC will be released may 30, and the time did not say nothing

t
tigrrrr 19.05.20

Roy jons
okay, I was afraid of. Just waiting thought just after 12 o'clock pogamat can, and here)

V
Vyxyxol 19.05.20

12 hours in Moscow and in the States most likely, well, there is EST or PST.

t
tigrrrr 19.05.20

Muskrat
So I'm not saying that it should go to 12 in Moscow. I'm talking about the fact that it, on idea, already should be available. Remember any additions (not in mafia) came out the day before at 11 PM.

T
Timur Asailov 19.05.20

Ahahahha, I'm shocked that people are so waiting for additional content to this game...the taste and color of course...

t
tigrrrr 19.05.20

Timur Akilov
I'm shocked by that, why did you subscribe to this game, if you do not like. And the trailer interested, since seasonic got 300 rubles, a che would not check out? 10 Yes, and she slapped, lol.

T
Timur Asailov 19.05.20

tigrrrr
Not believe all this was done prior to the game on the euphoria of passing the second part, Yes it is the second. moreover, I wrote about the taste and color, and I agree that as if it is not haili-fans she has.

t
tigrrrr 19.05.20

Timur Akilov
Well, if it's been done, and now you realized it. Why instead not to waste time on a million times already told opinion, just not to unsubscribe, and did not see the news?)

V
Vyxyxol 19.05.20

tigrrrr
At the time of your message in the USA 30 may, 02:00 (EST) or 30 may 00:00 (PST). Can by simple calculations to guess the approximate time of exit.

s
singularity2016 19.05.20

tigrrrr
was the news that it canceled dlc. And anyway, the game was recalled from stores. And on June 1 it will disappear and digital boutiques. Type the developers realized what made the full cal and decided to remake the game. Be like the first mafia in the 30-ies.

t
tigrrrr 19.05.20

singularity2016
Very thick)

T
Timur Asailov 19.05.20

tigrrrr
What would we like you bombed....

t
tigrrrr 19.05.20

Timur Akilov
Relax, as you can see by my reaction - I have not bombed, and the + and - behold how to relate to such pathetic trolls like you)) With best wishes.

M
MexaHik 19.05.20

tigrrrr
dude you in the beginning was bombed, then in the corners of the soul you know. that this is not a cult game. we were looking for the continuation

T
The X-Files 19.05.20

Torrent perezalit. Added DLC - Mafia III: Stones Unturned.

m
magister1 19.05.20

Already on all sites of the country. In a well-deserved views for this game. The best system of payment, and price.

T
Timur Asailov 19.05.20

tigrrrr
1. I'm not Troilus, and expressed his surprise in one line (about the time spent), which I see as a fan of the game could not resist to answer.
2. The adequacy of the pros and cons on this site-do you really think the public adequate here on PG ???? who's a bigger Troll.