3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
varw 19.05.20 01:18 pm

Is it worth buying the game for survival mode ? (Fallout 4)

Do you think is it worth buying fallout 4 For survival mode ? I'll take the game without the DLS and for the sake of the survival mode! ( Just love all sorts of vigilance)
60 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 19.05.20

varw wrote:
Do you think is it worth buying fallout 4 For survival mode ? I'll take the game without the DLS and for the sake of the survival mode! ( Just love all sorts of vigilance)
What the problem to download pirates and see.
And so the mode is very cool (sorry in many other games or anything like that do not),and postapocalyptic transferred better than any other game,about the study locations I'm not even saying there is simply no alternative,though the game takes too much time,even in vanilla there's no fast travel (except rotorcraft,although they too fly Sooo slow) so I have on my own two feet to walk well, or fashion to put.

I
Inquisitor 19.05.20

You probably do not quite have a clear idea of what is the mode of survival in Fallout 4, it's not the same as the mode of survival, say.. in The Division is the same game with only some of its limitations... Fallout 4, as such, by itself, worth to buy, (and not because of survival mode), but what's the point to buy it without DLC? Then it is better to buy Torrent Edison...

I
IDarkaxeI 19.05.20

not worth it, especially with a new unaffordable, high-resolution textures

v
varw 19.05.20

Inquisitоr
saa0891
Pirates do not shake! And DLS then buy just the incentive is not enough. :( !

v
varw 19.05.20

IDarkaxeI
Why ? And new textures would not rock.

S
Sprintin 19.05.20

worth a penny now, take th think that?
DLTS do not have to buy, download and throw it back in the folder date.
achievements all work.

s
saa0891 19.05.20

varw wrote:
Pirates do not shake! And DLS then buy just the incentive is not enough. :( !
Well, if the pirates do not shake,it is definitely worth it for the reasons I wrote above,besides the normal mechanics then surprisingly unlike previous games in the series,and the quests of the factions and especially the partners deliver.
About the crafting and building I'm not even talking.

v
varw 19.05.20

saa0891
Convinced I will buy probably!

I
IDarkaxeI 19.05.20

Yes, because it's a soap Opera: blurry graphics, a soap storyline and quests. and eat a couple of days the antibiotics, and run to the columns with empty bottles in General for everybody

Y
Yczh-Kazym 19.05.20

There is survival for the first ten levels. And then going from a half-kick Deathclaw to stack. Because in survival mode the enemies are also much weaker. In fact, it just adds to the realism and the player, and enemies killed with a couple of shots, you can get sick or be poisoned, if dirty water to drink or raw cockroach to eat, to sleep, etc. and can only be saved in bed. In General, a simulator of the bum in all its glory - searching through the bins in search of food and wander from lounger to lounger.

s
saa0891 19.05.20

Rakszas wrote:
There is survival for the first ten levels.
I don't understand why bear such bitter nonsense.

v
varw 19.05.20

Rakszas
So not to take?

A
Artur27507 19.05.20

varw
I generally would not prefer to pour money on this game...

R
Rolemanser 19.05.20

In new Vegas was the normal mode of survival, it was necessary to eat, drink, sleep, heals fractures just special doctoral recruitment, a shortage of ammunition and chemicals etc. Survival mode in 4 completely different and is only limited by peremeshannuyu and conservation. it is not worth it.

v
varw 19.05.20

Rolemanser
New Vegas went!

R
Rolemanser 19.05.20

varw
well then, come in the original F3 on the engine new Vegas http://falcon-lair.com/files/file/42-dukh-pavshikh-mirov-a-soul-of-fallen-worlds-sfw/
There will include survival mode

v
varw 19.05.20

Rolemanser
Fallout 3 is not sucked :( !

R
Rolemanser 19.05.20

varw
Well, you will play just two games in F3 and Vegas engine Vegas.

v
varw 19.05.20

Rolemanser
And you can answer more precisely ? Why you should not take fallout 4 ?

M
MunchkiN 616 19.05.20

there is the classical current of surveyla in fact it is not. there is need to collect garbage to recycle and to build settlements.
in fallout Nev Vegas, it was about survival.