3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Apool 19.05.20 01:19 pm

100% of the game on one machine.Reality? (Need for Speed: Carbon)

In the beginning, won the series of races a nissan 240 sx.Since then essno was protonemal it, 98% of the game passed on it.Left 2 RACE WARS,which are played without a partner,therefore,can't catch up with anyone-everyone drives at mclaren and Porsche.We had time to go racing, so it would be 100% game over.Someone else took place?

PS had problems with Darius-put the car on acceleration, and all passed!
186 Comments
Sort by:
k
kirill 3d net blazer 19.05.20

Of course, reality. Only here bespontovo

A
Apool 19.05.20

Only here bespontovo

Pontovo if already 5 times, the game took place!poprobujte, it is not easy!

k

And, well, if five times..then Yes=) ..When I said but that's awkward I didn't mean that it sucks. I mean, that is, in my opinion, not very interesting. I first want some time to pass the game on different cars, and then I will try what you said.

E
Evilboy 19.05.20

before Darius race in the city against the wolf Kenji and angel on Nissan is much more difficult than any of the racing wars (the wolf on your Murcielago flies forward so that the Nissan speed is not just enough)...they are just long and dreary.

s
stalker-pskov 19.05.20

Yes, actually I'm on the Camaro went the entire game ......constantly all the updates for the engine and put all cool....

A
Apool 19.05.20

Yes, actually I'm on the Camaro went the entire game ......constantly all the updates for the engine and put all cool....
I can not believe cheto, Camaro even pumped to the characteristics is not so cool, whether it is nissan 240 sx

g
g-o-G-a 19.05.20

Guys can I enter the cheat and beat the game in a wheelbarrow Darius... She quickly 240sx
It will be interesting? I don't

M
Midfield 19.05.20

I on the Camaro SS

M
Midfield 19.05.20

Xoom Why are you this stupid thing doing? Better for example, to play some Splinter Cell, Far Cry, Unreal Tournament...(the Xoom What for you are engaged in this stupid and senseless business? Better for example to play in any there is Splinter Cell, Far Cry, Unreal Tournament...)

S
Seryj_B 19.05.20

On a single car to pass?.. Hmm... Until you see it not believe. Take the basic characteristics of the machine: what they do 1 level and let 3rd. At 1st level, the car is 250 km overclocking at best without turns. And at the end of there career track that curves what! She's there for more than a steward will not be dispersed... :-) On equivalent cars, then problems arise, and then fucking monsters such tales to tell! :-)

B
Ben-Q 19.05.20

really! And it is better to use the app Carbon Panel. Click - and Audi LM Quattro in career.

k

I went about 60% on Mazde Speed 3. I would and then she continued to drive, but I zahotelosj other cars, more expensive and cool.

E
Evilboy 19.05.20

all on one...XS XS TK in the beginning of Deco on the choice of the 3 cars then the choice is not great...
drive to the last race can be on anything...but the defeat of Darius...in the canyon... here is harder...
on the RX8 do unfortunately unrealistic. although to reach this very last race and make 99% career - grain...
especially for unbelievers

Checkpoint of the last part of the city (the neon mile)

speedtrap (olimpyc bulvar )

Canyon with Angie at Dodge concept

The canyon Wolf on murcelago

the last race part 1 (sprint in the canyon with Kenji Angie and Wolf)

the last race part 2 (sprint in the city with them)

the last race part 3 (circles with Darius on lucky towers)

.....it is certainly possible to try it all on the Camaro SS to try only PTS I have serious doubts that he's capable of in the last canyon that thread with Darius to do....
Stock RX8 loses on points by 50% .... a fully souped up 82% of the route... although the same 240SX allows it to just pass.

B
Ben-Q 19.05.20

ETA all really, but somehow neinteresno

V
Vuzya 19.05.20

about what kind of entity you then idle talk? On one machine your whole career! Yes, it's really not! If only in my dreams!

E
Evilboy 19.05.20

watch the words for a start...
not really...
only in a dream...
here for such gifted as you and was shot as many as SEVEN (7)rollers...
and out of the latter district, when everything is already on tier 3 machines rolled...
and they were all passed on the Mazda RX8, which only nitro stood and NOTHING MORE.
and in the canyons so do the full flow is obtained...
first look and then convincingly Express their doubts.
that to me is a great racer...
here such here .... racers online at the time drove... and everyone was yelling so unreal to ride...

0x08win 19.05.20

The answer is that you have only nitro was! Maggot!

0x08win 19.05.20

Let the net 1 on 1. Cha chance Evilboy, enough!

E
Evilboy 19.05.20

what on the net? pogonazha on naturingang cars? the type who is better on 3 wheeled bike turns pass?
nick in the Studio. or look for himself
my nickname in NFS: carbon
Xebion

it's clear that the chances of me against megapark no....
if that's the case, cataco going to Peterburg Dum or Mission Street////Filo...

E
Evilboy 19.05.20

MegaPack ezdiet on the machine to do the same....
Yes...the chances of me zero love.