3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 19.05.20 01:23 pm

Different from 2k16? (WWE 2K17)

Different from 2k16? Actually the difference is or one and the same.Just 16 Brock was already tired,only him matches.
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rollins_- 19.05.20

2k16 on 2к17 number changes

a
asbarton 19.05.20

Writing nonsense is the fashion now ?

P
Prince of persia911 19.05.20

optimization zero

J
Jaskhammer 19.05.20

optimization great

m
mr.Stng 19.05.20

What is the my career mode from wwe 2k16?

K
Kovboy belomor 19.05.20

mr.StngМногим,you can win two belts,we can finally win back the faith,and in restlinge if you win a battle Royale,the machine will give a match for the belt in wrestlingmania.However Brock and here have already got.Oh yeah if you're holding two belts,there are two or three fights on PPV.So I had the first belt in the heavyweight division of the quadrilateral,then quadrilateral is also even with the stairs,the belt of the United States.And in the third battle my soldier crawled out barely alive and stamina enough to swear.Yes, with the right market with the MIC in the ring,the Player can assign a cool game,and can substitute for full.

M
MexaHik 19.05.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Yes, nothing statistic and optimization, stripped-down graphics and adding cut content from the previous parts

A
Alexander Kovalevsky 25.09.21

I
know the White Sea cowboy , many years have passed, but I just like 2k17 with a career, in the new parts it somehow infuriates that you are given a script, and if you do not adhere to it, then you will not advance further.
How to keep 2 titles? For if you are a champion for 1 title, when you choose another, the first one is immediately selected Oo