3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kicker_GB 19.05.20 01:23 pm

The problem with being stuck in the texture of the road. (The Crew)

In General, after a week of games in The Crew had such a problem, while driving in free mode or race makes no difference I cannot load texture of road and the car gets stuck there, while rivals continue to go the problem in the Internet walks, and no solution was found. Has anyone encountered and corrected this garbage?
PS the support team wrote the answer is not present 3 weeks.

11 Comments
Sort by:
b
bennsk 19.05.20

Has long been a problem. Just quit the game and all.
And press reset and continue or go out on the map and back.

a
alik12345 19.05.20

I also have this problem is, only helps restart the game. It all started after the release of the global update, Run Wild, before it was all right. Krivorukost developers (((

If they move to a distant point, the game just hangs (infinite loading coordinates), although as lucky. In short the game has become not playable after the update ((

R
RedEvilFox 19.05.20

Try the game for file integrity checking. Helped me.

K
Kicker_GB 19.05.20

bennsk
Yes I did, but how in the screenshot in the end, it can be done no not another, anyway the problem got)

K
Kicker_GB 19.05.20

alik12345
I started with a Wild Run to play, the week all the rules were, and then so much garbage. Yes, when you transfer on the card too, sometimes loads indefinitely, and if the plane\train to move.

R
RedEvilFox 19.05.20

Try to remove her yupley and CRU. Extreme way to reinstall Windows. The ideas over. And ask for more here https://vk.com/thecrew_ubi people will respond if possible.

t
tyumen2309 19.05.20

Kiker_48 had the same trouble appeared after installation of Windows 10 on top of the sevens in the normal CRU problems nebylo, but with vaild ranom suddenly appeared, what only did not try (the daring, put the game rolls back the wood on an earlier version, all bestolku), in a pinch I decided to try and reinstall 10 on the net (made a bootable USB flash drive, formatnul drive and put a tenner on a clean hard) and the problem disappeared oddly enough, maybe someone will help himself first sinned on vidyahu but as it turned out the problem lay in the OS

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 19.05.20

I have to win 7 of all, the day before yesterday came, circle around the world to screw, no failures of textures was observed.

K
Kicker_GB 19.05.20

tyumen2309
My net worth is 10. I re-installed .

K
Kicker_GB 19.05.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Maybe it's in the 10-ke does not know while that's above comments on 10-ke all works I don't know.

G
G-Tiger 19.05.20

Necropost already, but the problem isn't solved, as I understand it. I have Windows 8.1.