3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IIlEFF 19.05.20 01:24 pm

Folds and unfolds without stopping when spouse. (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Hi all.

When you start the game constantly folds and unfolds .. helps repeatedly pressing ctrl alt del and exit the account.
Thus the blinking we see the animation of the logos and WB, but nothing more to do.

Windows 8.1 x64
GeForce GTX 860M 2Gb
i7-4700MQ 2.40 GHz
8Gb RAM
Driver 353.62
17 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor Tsoi 19.05.20

Driver 353.62, perhaps because of this)

I
IIlEFF 19.05.20

Victor coy
The latest version of the driver, what's wrong with him ?

m
meta_KnightFan 19.05.20

Sea demon that caused this problem was caused by 12 the Antichrist. The only izbavlenie - waiting for help from above and the Inquisition, which Nvidia Rockteady and Warner Bros., which promised to end the rite of exorcism to fall Ciego years.

I
IIlEFF 19.05.20

meta_KnightFan
Love to laugh at the end of the day ))) Thank you.

V
Victor Tsoi 19.05.20

IIlEFF
Well, try to roll back can happen, I heard somewhere that possible problems can be due to new drivers (don't remember where), but still try and suddenly:)

U
Uilenspiegel 19.05.20

IIlEFF
Same thing as you bro, helped the transition to windowed mode, but in play, not ice. Although 30 fps gives. Run like you're on a laptop.

D
DeathColdUA 19.05.20

the guys that you're struggling to wait before the release of the finalized version of the game, so it will be better, and then to sit up, tormented and dancing with a tambourine only spoil the nerves themselves and the sense is 0.

U
Uilenspiegel 19.05.20

Death_Cold
There is already a matter of principle. The process of settings far more interesting than the game.

I
IIlEFF 19.05.20

Uilenspiegel
Bro, see what fouled .. the property of the shortcut after the quotes have added-windowed (you probably also).
Then in the video settings in the game, put the picture mode window (without frame) ... and the stupid full screen OO.

I
IIlEFF 19.05.20

During the game you need to prepresent windowed mode with no border, and it seems to work )

U
Uilenspiegel 19.05.20

IIlEFF
In the properties not prescribed in the window was launched with alt+enter. Tried without frame and did not work((

S
Soul Reaver 19.05.20

Uilenspiegel
Had the same problem. Confirm method helped. You're just in the properties, in the object name after the quotes press space, and then prescribe already.

U
Uilenspiegel 19.05.20

Soul Rеаver
Here I am LAMER pissing, and thought that something is forgotten (space to put). Thank you.
Ps. Waste the game runs well on low-medium , fps is stable 30 even in the Batmobile. I'm very impressed on.

S
Soul Reaver 19.05.20

Also went for several missions. Laptop videhoe gtx 860m graphics, with a resolution of 1366x768, the quality of detail high, antialiasing on, other low. fps in the area of 24-30, but lags and freezes quite not observed, even at min fps, when it happens, is played quite comfortably and smoothly.

U
Uilenspiegel 19.05.20

Removed the block in 30 fps, all on high, shadows low, buns of NVIDIA disabled, the game fly, there is a reduced drawdown fps in the Batmobile. Screen resolution 1920 1080. Overall, I thought it would be worse. And the dialogue is nothing special.

I
IIlEFF 19.05.20

Uilenspiegel
this is because the buns nvidia disabled ))) with them everything changes ) some sheets of papers under the feet are worth )

T
Taurin78 19.05.20

IIlEFF wrote:
Bro, see what fouled .. the property of the shortcut after the quotes have added-windowed (you probably also).
Then in the video settings in the game, put the picture mode window (without frame) ... and the stupid full screen OO.
Still pomogaibo!!!!!The game worked without the brakeson S0 fps,at low settings, column))))