3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rasvetribka 19.05.20 01:24 pm

Looking for a good replejser companions (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Please tell me Lorne replejser companions, to avoid any women with 5 size, animashek any that was not. And if this mod uses replacer bodies, that they were dressed i.e. in their underwear.
13 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZoMbOnI 19.05.20

Rasvetribka
look at the nexus
or look at the builds that are also very long searched for

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 19.05.20

Rasvetribka
And we - in General, the companies of the Persian race in Skyrim . and these Crunch-dwarfs - in the homes of Persian nuts glyset :-)!? how about that in the GAME SKYRIM !?

R
Rasvetribka 19.05.20

ZoMbOnI
And you have a replejser worth?

Z
ZoMbOnI 19.05.20

Rasvetribka<
I took it from the Assembly 2015-2016 like, I will not say because TES5 deleted(((
by the way happy birthday!!!

m
magister1 19.05.20

Rasvetribka
The very companion you need under all replacer suitable. Or chaperone who is already in the game?

R
Rasvetribka 19.05.20

magister1
A chaperone who is in the game. For example, Housecarls, Utgard, Mol Lioness, etc.

R
Rasvetribka 19.05.20

ZoMbOnI
Thank you)))

m
magister1 19.05.20

Rasvetribka
In a personal skins, maybe something will pick up. And so, I have myself used, not vanilla companions. But they also fit the lore of the game. Even with the little quest was.

K
Krrrva 19.05.20

Great replejser Bijin Housecarls replace not all but many companions, and appearance does not spoil LOR. in addition, it is possible for each girl to choose cbbe or unp body

Spoiler

R
Rasvetribka 19.05.20

Crra
I also replacer from Bijin like. Faces pleasing to the eye, but damn they are naked and it's a bit annoying.

K
Krrrva 19.05.20

Rasvetribka
wearing the armor, Yes all, what's the difference what's under their armor )) although there are also fashion underwear

R
Rasvetribka 19.05.20

Crra
I mean the body UNP and CBBE will automatically dress lingerie or I something do not understand?

Z
ZeonMatrix 19.05.20

_BESIK_
Uh-no, Seamar rushes into battle as only he takes the weapon and gives it to sneak closer.
In the heat of battle gets away from the GG. Not living where it lived. Not disguised in what it gives.
In my opinion the best companion - Selena Kate. The mod is huge, but it's worth it.
Spoiler

In General, we need about requirements for the companion, and the designers omit very important features.