3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ratatosk 19.05.20 01:25 pm

Buggy safe in front of the library (the decision) (Obscure)

If you can not see what the numbers are highlighted, you can dial the code (2432) blindly. If you have already tried to press some buttons on the safe, then reset move away from the safe, then return to the input mode code. Then on the arrows press the 4 times down and 4 times to the right, then 3 times up, 1 time to the left and press enter (this will be number 2), then 1 time left, 1 time down and press enter(this will be number 4), then up 1 time,right 2 times and hit enter (this will be number 3), then 1 time to the left and press enter (this will be number 2), then right 1 time, down 3 times and press enter (it will enter button) the safe should open.
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ada Wong 19.05.20

Thank you very much! And I'm desperate.Thought to pass this game because of this stupid box can't!

H
Haine 19.05.20

cheers)) thank you very much)

A
A.l.p.4.a.I1.a.l.e 19.05.20

Thank you

A
Anka28 19.05.20

Thank You So Much!!!

w
wulf4004 19.05.20

HmmmGrrrrr
hi, thank you for the tip with the safe, but I have a similar problem with a code from the North West gate, code know, but it was no use, enter not can, tell???

w
wulf4004 19.05.20

HmmmGrrrrr
by your analogy the account must start with 0 and each subsequent number to the previous one, but odd as it is not roll(

R
Ratatosk 19.05.20

wulf4004
Code different, but the principle is the same. I turned on the box and on the gate.

A
Andryusha 19.05.20

in order to open the gate in the North-West, you need to start from the green button, ie, 1 left - inter (0), 2 up - inter (5), 1 down - inter (8), 2 up - inter (2), and finally back to the green button: 3 down - 1 right - inter.

i
ibiza44 19.05.20

specifically, I registered for this comment. in short, in the game folder using setting put the resolution to the lowest (800-something) and animation lock works :) saved, change the resolution, go through the safe or the gate, saved, changed back the resolution of the profit. if you are lazy or no spare disk to save I podcastu button is selected by default 8(on the gate) so you can blind it is easy to gain. likely to 8 on the safe by default. safe passed blindly (thanks to first comment!), lifehack came up already at the gate))) good luck