3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 19.05.20 01:25 pm

Manufacture of weapons (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

The game has the ability to get weapons and clothes for the resources . Opening the list of possible saw sniper Black widow and its description can be created only with level 30 HS . Well , reach level 30 and will knock together , and while their inventory was collected . 30 level received as soon as arrived at Leaden , and there the map is full of hiding places and was found in the first cache lay Black widow V level , as in the following simple Widow V level . So why the hell all this fuss with the collection of components , if these items can be easily found in the game ? I thought that everything that is handmade and exclusive to find it will not be possible , but it turns out I was wrong .
Spoiler
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Siniy Kot 19.05.20

nestrbob
in holes in the craft, you can put a variety of amplification-what is your uniqueness?

n
nestrbob 19.05.20

Blue Cat
Upgrade can any clothes , if they have it available . Found in the game or manual rags is no different .

A
Alphalva 19.05.20

nestrbob
No, different. You do not understand what you explained. At the time of creation, you can add special upgrades, which are not those of cannons and armor that you find. These upgrades are built-in forever, you won't be able to change them (they are the gain, as you wrote Blue cat), and then, after you created something, on top of another you can hang what you need, as in the case of default.

S
Spirit of Rock 19.05.20

nestrbob
It meant that when crafting, you can use the gain, thereby giving a number of unique features (weapons overheating or to make additional bonuses on the armor).

I
Imelstorn 19.05.20

nestrbob
Here, as in DAI Kraft need to collect not just the widow, but with some additional effects
Type so

n
nestrbob 19.05.20

It may very well be . I will try to create .

P
ProvizorOmsk 19.05.20

nestrbob You are quite right, when you create weapons or armor with their handles it can paste the cell gain matching style game information here http://ru.masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A3%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%8F

H
Hirok 19.05.20

When creating, you can increase the number of cells for upgrades to 4, for example.
Change the way fire, put the system cartridges Ala the first music. And a lot more.

r
raspisnoy1 19.05.20

well, Yes...if you put in the crafting extension 2 fashion ,you eventually get +7 gadgets )

S
Siniy Kot 19.05.20

raspisnoy1
+8 if in the Nexus modules of study