3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SlashuuR- 19.05.20 01:25 pm

How to activate DLC? (Far Cry 3)

Downloaded Deluxe Edition, went through the whole game, only then I realized that DLS the game has gone, although it should be present (extra mission, the tattoo on his right arm and some kind of gun). They had to somehow activate or just in the hand was joking and put the normal version (the second is unlikely)?
24 Comments
Sort by:
o
olegik55 19.05.20

_SlashuuR_ nothing to enable ,since it's already activated , my guess is that you downloaded the Repack without DLC and this too can be,in General if you want all these bonuses you had,download normal repak from Fennix version of patch 1.05. Deluxe Edition and all the DLC will be without any activation!!! And one that you have downloaded the Repack,the campaign was without the DLC,so when downloading be sure to, and whether the information should be,is something missing etc,it all depends on the builds themselves repackers,you've got to watch closely here as well=)

-
-SlashuuR- 19.05.20

olegik55
download normal repak from Fennix version of patch 1.05
I just downloaded.

P
Pril Balsam 19.05.20

Check the list of features.

---------------------
Features Deluxe Edition:

* The warrior pack:
- 2 exclusive tattoo (single mode).
- A homemade knife (single mode).
- Early access to the editor tattoos (network mode).

* Set the predator:
4 exclusive rare animal: black Panther, white tiger, marsupial wolf, red neck (single mode).
Bow predator (network mode).

* Hunter set:
- 3 collector's hunting skins for the character (single mode).
- Hunting rifle M700.

* DLC "the Lost expedition":
- 2 missions for the single-player mode for up to 40 minutes of additional playing time.
Unique shotgun Type 10 for the network mode.

* The Hurk Package:
- 4 unique mission for a single game, combining elements of stealth and action along with a new character, a Hark.
- 2 exclusive winning animation for multiplayer. Get two unique options for completing the online battles.

o
olegik55 19.05.20

_SlashuuR_ strange,but it seems gluteny repak ..

-
-SlashuuR- 19.05.20

Cheryl
In the description of the hand just exactly also has been written. + more DLS for some, which is not of the Deluxe Edition.

P
Pril Balsam 19.05.20

_SlashuuR_
Can filled is defective, I once was that I copied one game and run the game file sitting virus. And AntiVir constantly removed with the file, after which the game would not load. Had to restore a copy of the file with flash disabled antivirus.

o
olegik55 19.05.20

Cheryl Yes, it happens unfortunately,but there is another case though=)

D
Dimchik94 19.05.20

I saw where the activator DLS. who knows plz give referring.

P
Pril Balsam 19.05.20

959 Gold
And read the readme, maybe you're not done, that is needed, not all the files moved or something.

o
olegik55 19.05.20

Cheryl did for him, it will play a role ? then a completely different reason?

s
sabbat75 19.05.20

Dimchik94
>I saw where the activator DLS. who knows plz give referring.
here
http://rghost.ru/47389449

D
Dimchik94 19.05.20

sabbat75
my save is gone. what to do what to return?

H
Henk111 19.05.20

I downloaded from one site the activator-transformer,I will explain what it is:a activator dlc,it is also additional progress in missions,someone needs?

s
sabbat75 19.05.20

Dimchik94
In the manual all step by step and in detail painted how to activate all the DLS and that worked on the old sofranko I have no problems
To return the lost save impossible (if not previously save them to a different folder-I always do anyway)
Хэнк111
In a previous post I posted - work and progress and preservation

D
Dimchik94 19.05.20

sabbat75
did everything as written there. not the first time I cheat on my save game and DLS activators. save disappeared after 5 points. however, if you start a new game, the DLS is activated. on his right hand early in the game got a tattoo. help pliz. my sohranki appear when transferred acapnotic file uplay_r1_loader. but kryaknuty file from the activator again they disappear.

s
sabbat75 19.05.20

Dimchik94
What can I do to help I was doing it for the first time and only once(done strictly by points)
By the way if the tattoo appeared so all DLS activated
Utility FC3_Save_Helper.exe which is attached-used (it is designed to ensure that the game worked on the old sofranko but there it literally points to perform all the actions and be very careful )

D
Dimchik94 19.05.20

sabbat75
I did everything strictly by points, but still lost the save.

o
olegik55 19.05.20

Dimchik94 and what tried and what version of patch do you have ? As administrator the game tried to run?

D
Dimchik94 19.05.20

olegik55
sabbat75
after doorwhich dances with a tambourine solved the problem. the patch I have 1.5 maybe because of that, the game didn't see a decrypted save? but in the end it did)
sabbat75 ATP for a reference)

o
olegik55 19.05.20

Dimchik94 well done ,and what he figured out,with this company yubisoft always in trouble,perhaps they will never solve the question about the saves =(