3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 19.05.20 01:26 pm

Hyde opened chamber of secrets on the 5th level and the ability Tenebre (Divinity: Original Sin)

The guide shows the way how to open the fifth level of chamber of secrets and, accordingly, access to Iskatelya secrets (don't forget to raise relations to 100,and preferably manufacturing also,then two cgii will cost you only 10,000) which you can buy two books,one gives you one point of characteristic,and the other gives three points of abilities,the trick is that these books can be buy every time you increases the level,well, along with the ability Tenebre.
Spoiler
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

I play solo a mage (invisibility for a mage can be taken only at the seventh level,so it does not roll), and the war,I had to take the war to the ability of the perp - walk in the shadows,it certainly is not very necessary,but in the future, my warrior will be a bit of a thief,brush pockets and take everything that is bad,so in the end useful.
Actually need to do to collect five stones:
1.Next to Evelyn.
2.In the room where the murder occurred.
3.Near the transition(the bridge) on Silvergren.
4.Hall tests.
5.The black Bay.
Well, a couple of secrets.
Who knows at higher levels is also updated the range dealers.There are two cool trader who have some very cool gear and weapons,Horton,it is located near the entrance to the HEA of a hunter and Trader between the worlds in the Store of the merchant (the end time) before starting trade with them, and if you persist F5 things we do not triple press F8 that is not a cunning way to get the weapons or rags which we are more satisfied,this method also works with chests.
Spoiler
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

2 Comments
Sort by:
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 19.05.20

saa0891 wrote:
the joke is that these books can be buy every time you increases the level
Never has the new books she saw.

s
saa0891 19.05.20

0000Ptasha wrote:
Never has the new books she saw.
Perhaps this method is already fixed with patches (the topic was created two years ago),but if you play the Enhanced Edition it there initially, no,there are still some abilities and perks cut,which has significantly strengthened characters,i.e. to some extent the game has become harder,in General, many such feints fixed,even such as the chest which is in the form of black Cove HS breaks a sword,made just invulnerable,and the key is the boss of the skeleton (although I do it even on level 5 shut the fuck up that is difficult to impossible,using the cannon which is on the ship),and such moments are many.

such a terminator to do will not happen.
Well, there is more crafting done just more convenient than in the original game,there are also recipes on them craftily,not to the touch.