3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kavinant007 19.05.20 01:26 pm

Video card AMD Radeon R5 M330

not long ago came out video card for notebooks AMD Radeon R5 M330 found out a lot about her, but didn't recognize one as it actually works and no reviews about it not seen and not heard so maybe kogonibud have this video card and will tell you my opinion about it
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 19.05.20

This is the same R5 M230, but renamed and slightly overclocked. The new drivers work a bit better 230ой, but also unsatisfactory for most games (if the settings are above average).
In any case, is R5... It will only last for the game till 2010 (and not all) and some of the latest on the minimum. It will be good to drive in Bad Company 2 Vietnam on low-medium. Games like Devil May Cry 4 will fly at all.

k
kavinant007 19.05.20

Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix
what do you osnovyvatsya? in fact it is more powerful than the r5 255, and it is much more powerful than the 230 and the fact that you say it's less powerful 230 complete lie

T

kavinanteELITE
How can she be more powerful than 255, if all 3хх series is renamed dispersed 2xx series...? The logic train, comrade.
Wait for the tests on the laptop centre. But don't expect the stars from the sky.

k
kavinant007 19.05.20

Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix
get just on this website its name and see its performance and if they don't believe then look at the AMD website and you will see that it is not inferior to even the r7 2xx generation

T

kavinanteELITE
You tests wait for better... On the website much of anything can write. New generations will praise, to buy them. Sometimes reasonably, sometimes not.

a
azaro 19.05.20

Review and testing of AMD Radeon R5 M330 http://notebookblog.ru/index.php/obzory/videokaty/amd-radeon-videokarty-dlya-noutbukov/3951-obzor-i-testirovanie-videokarty-dlya-noutbukov-amd-radeon-r5-m330.html

s
seriousimerson 19.05.20

My dear user,if people say that she's just a little customized they just haven't seen her in action!
In fact, we could do this battle:(AMD Radeon R5 M330 vs AMD radeon r7 265x).
It is something similar to this card in performance!

S
Stepan Akulin 19.05.20

GTA 5 will pull?