3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Astegot 19.05.20 01:26 pm

Graphics (Battlefield 1)

Was wondering - In the campaign goes to ultra, the Internet is low and with lag in the beginning of the game. Can comment my laptop?

Intel Core i5-6200U 2.8 GHz
Nvidia GeForce GTX 950 with 4GB
9 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 19.05.20

Asterot
play on medium with the weakest anti-aliasing ) you Have percent hike is not drawn and if vidyuhi version laptop it is too weak. And most importantly, one hundred percent can be friezes that RAM should be 16, especially with the weak hardware the game uses operatives

C
Chuck_Norris_ 19.05.20

Asterot
Anyways get operatives 16 I was 12 I bought the 8 die postavil two strips of 8 in two slots, with 16 everything works now without brakes)

A
Astegot 19.05.20

19lexa19
Thank you very much)

A
Astegot 19.05.20

19lexa19
Do you know how can I improve fps? There... of Settings to reduce what is or files to dig?

w
winni madison 19.05.20

Also kind of sucked with friezes due to the fact that the percent did not work at full capacity.Solved the problem by reinstalling Windows 7 10.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 19.05.20

Asterot
Turn off Dx12 in the game well, and if it's very bad to put everything on low
Download this file and drop it into game folder where is bf1.exe (This is the command for the engine at most this is it reduces the shadows in Dali and other blur which generally nafig not fuck up )
http://goo.gl/Uy1Mrj
Look at me actually helped somehow, when it was 12GB operatives
http://www.playground.ru/files/battlefield_1_memory_optimizer-138101/
The paging file down

T
Trian4k 19.05.20

post-processing on medium

A
Astegot 19.05.20

Trian4k
And where is it? I can not find

x
xogan 19.05.20

with such a system it is not surprising that a cartoon frieze. The comp is too weak, so lower settings, if you want less FPS standards.