3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vygo 19.05.20 01:28 pm

Sad (Heroes of Might and Magic 3: The Restoration of Erathia)

Sad to see die forum, and if they suddenly go down some sort of modernization , the better he'll just delete this forum. But I nadeyusb that people are still playing the good old Герои3.
84 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 19.05.20

from the beginning, starting))))

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.05.20

Oh? :) The idea is that everything to the contrary. First, the restoration of Erathia, then the Blade, then Shadow (and NOT the breath, because the real name of the Shadow of Death) of Death, then 3.5
Weird )
Although I myself played in a different order. The shadow of Death in front of the Blade.

L

No no.
The very first part I played was In the name of gods, then Shadow of Death, then the Blade of Armagedon, and then the restoration of Erathia

A

Yes I hear you already, just the order of things strange and wrong. I think you know what I mean.

L

As movies Star wars 4,5,6 first removed, and then 1,2,3))))))))

V
Vanches 19.05.20

I played them in order of release. And I them together can not compare. The plot is all the same. And now I have the Golden collection, so all-in-one immediately.

A

Vances
I played them in order of release.
Now you're done and need to play.

L

New year's edition better

V
Vanches 19.05.20

What is Christmas? Blade Armagedona against the cap of Santa Claus?

L

Not heard of the Christmas Edition of Heroes 3??????? Yes, it probably all already know for a long time!! Hmmmmm.........
Here at cha Golden, and et new year Prosvirnin on the NET

V
Vanches 19.05.20

Heh, just now heard. On the Christmas edition didn't.Look there from the first to the fourth parts with all kinds of add-ons but Chronicles only.

L

Yes, except that there are no gods (WOG they are the same thing, just WOG - English version - Wake of Gods)

V
Vanches 19.05.20

Well, in the name of the gods and should not be. Like she was trapped.

L

Yes, informal, but still sorry...

L

I wanted In the name of gods to buy, even when I did not know that it is unofficial

V
Visitor14 19.05.20

NOT breathing, because the real name of the Shadow of Death

As for me, the death Breath is much more melodic and atmospheric than the Shadow of death

V
Visitor14 19.05.20

How about this:
Civilization IV Beyond the Sword (1C otchebuchit and translated as the Age of fire)
Disciples II Dark Prophecy (In acalovschi the Eve of Ragnarok)
HoMM V Hammers of Fate (Nival: lords of the North)
HoMM V Tribes of the East (Again Nival: tribes of the East)

There is really nothing it is not clear why zamorachivat? Why not just translate the subtitle or not touch it at all and not to create unnecessary confusion??

PS. Heroes of might and magic, too, is not a literal translation of Heroes of Might and Magic: Heroes after all, right power (power) and magic. Therefore, 100% Beech made the correct translation of the Shadow of Death

A

HoMM V Hammers of Fate (Nival: lords of the North)
HoMM V Tribes of the East (Again Nival: tribes of the East)
Here is the translation I did, Yes. Too weird.

Therefore, 100% Beech made the correct translation of the Shadow of Death
So what are you? I have a Russian version of Heroes 3. Surly translated as Death Breath pin...

V
Visitor14 19.05.20

I meant that beech did it right because samula balance between maximum compliance with the original maximum and the adequacy of the title. Such as the title of the series Heroes

T
Temnoe_Solnce 19.05.20

Soldera pedant. It is useless to argue.
Here's how to do so, as it did in dragon Age. The beginning is actually a mistranslation and sounds is weaker than the Origins or something.
And in the case of Shade and Breathing - all right.

But Addons are the 5th kind of corny and poorly named. One way all.