3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 13.10.19 10:34 pm

Information about the game (Delta Force: Angel Falls)

Rumors that needs no introduction to the Studio Novalogic is working on a new project, today received official confirmation. However, the name of The Unit: Operation Acid Gambit was left in a world of rumors, the harsh reality, the company decided not to abandon the very lucrative “Delta Force” and posted on its website a picture of black and white on red derived Delta Force: Black Ops. In addition, the figure shows a couple of commandos sitting on the contours of South America. The issue with the scene is eliminated by itself.
But all the other unanswered on any details Novalogic not generous. San Francisco, the end of February, GDC 2008? It may very well be.

Update. Mysteriously the inscription on the picture was transformed to Delta Force: Angel Falls. Novalogic mocks?
17 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Lemon_ 13.10.19

Novalogic, the company that gave the world the significant military series, Delta Force, silent from 2004 year. At the time, was released the last game about the harsh everyday life of the unit Delta, with the subtitle Joint Operations. From then on the company's activities, there was nothing, except for porting Black Hawk Down on the console of the previous generation.
But it seems that the progress is not in place. Last month we wrote about the strange picture on the website of the company. Now the official site has got a clear banner, which shows the title Delta Force: Angel Falls, and added a promising item: coming soon. Soon the picture was removed from the site, but it had to ignore all news sources. Perhaps her premature contact to the cover page was someone's mistake, or a well-planned marketing ploy. In addition, in the Network, as it turns out, have a decent time walking roller, which is cutting of screenshots from the new game.
No other details yet, but I guess brave American commandos will punish the enemies of democracy. Most likely, this will be the Angel Falls, a scenic area in Venezuela. I hope soon we will meet a worthy competitor to Call of Duty and Medal of Honor.

[
[Romzes] 13.10.19

I played Delta force 3 long given game afigitelnaya

C
Cynic 13.10.19

And I - BHD, liked everything except the enemy AI.
Extreme, of course, trash, Nitsche not say. Let's see what we get this time.

S
SLAVN 13.10.19

Interesting, I'll wait.

s
supgAm 13.10.19

greatly looking forward to the game. looked at the available screenshots - pleased.

J
Jackson[x] 13.10.19

Graphics, from the screenshots, the level of the first Sonya.

S
SLAVN 13.10.19

Something no news on the game have not been.

i
igors 13.10.19

super game !
wait!
played in the childhood years 3-6(now I'm 11)
I thought the project stalled...
the first was Delta force black hawk drop in..

A
AntiFreeze666 13.10.19

the first was Delta force black hawk drop in..

It was one of the last.When was the first you still the project was not.

R
Regor 13.10.19

He played all the previous parts Delta,this is not much waiting and little to be believed that she will do once,but still it would be interesting to see what happens,hope that the constant postponement of the release associated with complete replacement engine!

S
Swamt 13.10.19

Played in the previous part,but I don't think she ever will!But hope remains.

A
AK 47 13.10.19

The hike we got a second DNF.

i
igors 13.10.19

yeah...

A
AK 47 13.10.19

I sort of got the alpha build:
Delta Force Angel Falls Alpha Phase 1 Test Kit
But it is necessary to buy the price of this happiness $ 3.00 USD.
Who cares:
https://www.novaworld2.com/index.php?idtag=4d3a39bf2ef88&do=/public/store/catalog/
Here sort of info about the alpha:
http://www.novalogic.com/alphaone.html

a
ace312 13.10.19

Feel not come is a miracle to release...and if it comes,the year in 2015

K
Kostyan K2stalker 13.10.19

It's a shame

V
Viratama 13.10.19

It is a pity that the game will not work(