3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rasvetribka 19.05.20 01:30 pm

How to write a name in Russian? (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Scroll Lock does not help.
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
daftCAT7 19.05.20

Rasvetribka

Usually alt+shift/ctrl+shift to switch language

I
Izuru Hitachi 19.05.20

If you have Win10, just before the game, switch to Russian and all. Otherwise, you need to minimize the game and then switch the language or in the settings of Windows set to Russian by default.

S
SSlashur 19.05.20

printskrin click

R
Rerium 19.05.20

Izuru Hitachi
so in Skyrim I wrote the command in console)) just instead of Russian put English.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 19.05.20

There Bezezdy there is another button to change the language. In the area of buttons Del, Ins, Home. Somewhere out there. At least in the console changing the language in that place was. Don't remember what key it is.

R
Riws 19.05.20

In the documents, find the folder My Games\oblivion file oblivion.ini find the option iLanguage and after the equal sign put 5.

R
Rasvetribka 19.05.20

Riws
Thanks for help

J
JOKERIVAN 19.05.20

Rasvetribka
And how it worked for you , scroll Locke as not working and not working; shift Alt as not working and not working; to expose Russian layout by default before entering the game, still doesn't work ,is a delusion. I have a disk license, gold edition, on top of freewheeling nodvd since the drive is dead, and therefore I am to start the drive inside can not keep ,just before the scroll to switch job now ceased