3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AleksandrFedorov 19.05.20 01:30 pm

The gathering (Your opinion) (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

In many modern games ( probably even in all including oldskoolish) there is such a thing as gathering.
And it must be noted that in AC its a little more than in other games.
So a lot of that interest is lost instantly take a look at the map.
I will not talk about politics Yubikov (Which add a donation in the form of loans Koumiss, sorry, the helix in a SINGLE GAME).
And in General, apart from the fact that I would be curious to know how you feel about the fact that you have (If you have the desire to collect all possible) to open 185к chests, collect 230к rolls of toilet paper and God knows how much more all the unknown Censorship, I would like to share a small observation, namely the fact that ACBF gathering organized so intelligently that I had Neronov and patience to collect everything.
Chests, all sorts of papers and other pieces of Censorship ideally located, everything is close to points of fast travel and not so much as in other parts of the series, this topic has no meaning, just wanted to share.
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 19.05.20

The point is, just for the fans for the achievements 100%. The pirates certainly don't have to strain.

S
Smoke_Shooter 19.05.20

AleksandrFedorov
If the person is a perfectionist(like me for example)and likes to spend as much time as possible in the games...like AC,Witcher 3 and a bunch of other games where there is any gathering I think(Oh and where no achievements for 100% of the game)))))))

I
Inkvizitor nubov 19.05.20

Always try to explore everything to the max. But Assassins is the odd pall, in the Syndicate is not so much collected as in the previous parts.

G
GG4 19.05.20

AleksandrFedorov
Depends which version you play. Achievements in the license give you more motivation to collect and this is done gladly for the pirates, there is no motivation to collect and does not pull.

A
AleksandrFedorov 19.05.20

GG4
I have a PS4, but there is no particular motivation, the plot just went and bought the next game, when the gathering to the extent it is really interesting, but in AC on this matter, except like I said Black Flag

K
K.e.k.s 19.05.20

For me, the Syndicate gathering was not so tiresome as in the previous parts. Perhaps due to the fact that getting around the city is now fast or perhaps items became less. But still time for a gathering I spent more than a mission, and I don't like.