3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andriken 19.05.20 01:31 pm

Where you can spend seeds korakov on pumping? (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)

Question. Where you can spend seeds codes on pumping?
13 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Lyapin 19.05.20

Andriken
from large Koroku

A
Andriken 19.05.20

Hesto, large crusts lives in the forest of the cortical is able to go there through the fog, the location of the forest korakov be situated above the village of kakariko. What would the fog was not transferred in the beginning of the path you need to light the torch at the beginning and go in the direction the direction of the flame, there will be not breaking sword (which would need to take either 12 or 14 hearts) and 4 of the sanctuary, one will be available right in the village and three will be opened after the test korotov, one should quietly pass over small Miyako, in the second pass a location with a wooden sword and shield without changing equipment and without breaking it, and in the third I couldn't solve the riddle, I came to the tree on the island with a sign vessel of treasures will point the way to the sanctuary and all. On a huge Central tree (don't miss) crusts Riddler, the first Apple, the second pumpkin, the third some kind of fungus from hot countries I don't have it yet.

_
_Lemon_ 19.05.20

For the sword you need exactly 13 hearts, bonus (yellow) of the heart are not considered.

T
Tsefal 19.05.20

Estu at first appears between to ADJ Ust your and stable the tree at the cliff - give the task. Then there will be a short distance on the West the stable and then higher. Then only it can be found in the woods Korobov.

B
Blood Suslik 19.05.20

Andriken
A repository of treasure, that chest is a steel magnet, there should be, seems to be in a tree it must be put.

A
Andriken 19.05.20

thank you dear!

A
Andriken 19.05.20

tip. there is a pedestal near which plays the accordion the it (I do not remember as is called Russ) in the song that he sings they say that the sanctuary will be open only to those who will lead the crowned beast. (catch a deer with horns and mount it on it come up on a pedestal)

T
Tsefal 19.05.20

Andriken
easy mystery. race seems Reno

a
aist16 19.05.20

Have spoilerville from the village to ADJ Ust your on the West side. Was on the road, without turning to the coast. On the other side of the sanctuary, swam, visited him. From the sanctuary went to the left. along the mountains, riding stables and the Forest. In the courtyard of the stables have a torch if necessary. North of the stables, far away, there is an intersection of two roads. Into the woods Korakov to walk on the left, without turning, until the entrance to the location search of the entrance to the forest, further - in the direction of the deviation of the sparks from the torch.

p
prapor001 04.11.20

how to determine where which side (west, east, etc.) of the compass is not, and you can get up and so, so that the side is in any direction

n
naruto02123 11.01.21

prapor001
they are talking on the map. In the settings, you can also make the map fixed for convenience.

M
MOJI 20.02.22

follow where the sparks blow) and the fog will not return you

L
Lex one 20.02.22

MOJI The
spark of your soul, just remember. BITTER!