3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hireidan 19.05.20 01:39 pm

It faces (Stellaris)

Actually a simple question at the beginning of the game generate the quest about sibrikov. Reached their homeworld, there was the destroyed world of the ring. The inscription on the quest - like the faces left in this zvezdnuyu system and... as if all. It is impossible to explore in this world, nothing, no building. What to do with the quest on, who can tell?

17 Comments
Sort by:
1Archangel1 19.05.20

Yaevin93
Bug...(Have the entire galaxy to the wool to another world, one ring to find(

H
Hireidan 19.05.20

1Archangel1
I thought so... so damn shame, due to the fact that the remaining mercy to find 3 of war held, passed on on the quest and tratata...

1Archangel1 19.05.20

Yaevin93
I have so stopped to give quests,and the year is 2270...I don't know why.Before that, given to evil intelligent species from a dying planet,then in search of Paradise,and of all the tinsel on the kind of minerals and the clouds of the void...

M
MishaRass 19.05.20

1Archangel1
The exact same thing...

I
Ilya Rak 19.05.20

1Archangel1 wrote:
the clouds void
by the way, how does this quest take place? I arrived in the system, which has been marked - and there's nothing there (as, indeed, with other quests, like the Faces).

I
IDarkaxeI 19.05.20

Quests are buggy. I hang: find 4 amoebae, which are already broke or study (we have already studied the planets) to determine the location of the 2nd ship of settlers. But the toy - class what I wanted

1Archangel1 19.05.20

Ilya Cancer
Yeah I don't know ivent sometimes hangs and doesn't want to disappear,it is as with resources,the quest is there,but the execution is strange...

K
Kreyjoh 19.05.20

Yaevin93
Yes this was also, but I clicked track, and I pointed to the sun which you have in the picture, just the icon purpose merged with the sun, and I explored that house sybex. In the end, said that this is his home and that when people found out he lives there, then came and bombed us all to hell, and Cybex did not resist... here is such a tale. For this last phase 1500 energy credits. It is not essential for this don't worry)))

I believe that tupca with quests because for too long the party))) we need to work Faster apparently)))

2270 for sybex joke? I'm probably in 2035 it already did...

H
HAEMHIK 19.05.20

me when studying the ruins of the Faces gave the technology live metal to spaceport (increases the armor of the ships and gives regen built ships) only problem is, the wreckage of the ring where the resource resides is not impossible to develop the station, and as I understand in other places, this metal is not

H
Hireidan 19.05.20

Kreyjoh
played explore space, but the problem is that I am 6 planet to advance through the quest found only in the commercials 2190.

M
MishaRass 19.05.20

Do you think a Clark corrected? (and then the new game started, and there Faces dropped)

1Archangel1 19.05.20

MishaRass
Don't know,I didn't dare to install the beta... hoping,waiting,I believe.)

M
MishaRass 19.05.20

1Archangel1
The window fights became really better)

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 19.05.20

Kreyjoh
Yaevin93
and anything that the game starts with the 2200?

K
Kreyjoh 19.05.20

BaLeFullPlayEr24
Nothing))) I wrote 2000 ))) in some rollers, and some with 2200, but which I later noticed. And 1 just had a year of 2284 and my leader died at the age of 205 years and what started as interesting, if hired then in the first year of the reign...

F
Fedor Polovinkin 19.05.20

My learned 275, is still alive))))fly on the ship science, biology, 5:star)))

f
febll 19.05.20

Quite expensive to rebuild 4 of the ring and very long, but when the rebuild will 100 suitable for occupancy cells.