3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Basse 19.05.20 01:39 pm

Expectations from the game (Quake Champions)

Write your expectation
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mewel 19.05.20

The expectation of a normal game. While not much. All this is reminiscent of different games. But a little reminiscent of the quake itself.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 19.05.20

Played a little bit. Like Kwak.. But the ability of strain. Or I'm old and Kwaku I was not happy, he likes to play UT4

j
jesus loves 69 19.05.20

skill is what you need! the series keeps up with the times

N
Nagualll 19.05.20

G4U8-QG8E-Y2GA-7X8R-Y89E give

S
Starks107 19.05.20

In the top of Quake, Unreal in the ass. The decision is final and not subject to appeal)),

P
ProPsyh 19.05.20

If to speak about expectations, I look forward to the release and all.

d
digger_pro 19.05.20

I expect that it will go on my weak hardware

k
kan3000 19.05.20

digger_pro
Well, if your low iron to meet the minimum requirements, you must go. Only here I do not understand people who play with 20-30 fps and torturing yourself and other players, laga and teleporting from side to side. Online shooters need to play at least at 60 fps (preferably much more), otherwise it is not a game, but Masturbation...

d
digger_pro 19.05.20

kan3000
Yes,I play warface,normally plays at top speed,it will be necessary to measure fps

k
kan3000 19.05.20

digger_pro
I have i5-3570K/GTX760/8Gb. Comfortable playing everything on LOW (scale 1.0) or texture Medium, the rest Low. Otherwise it will be a lot of problems, crashes, freezes, problems with memory. Greedy game. And everything is flying low, but acceptable, and indeed not until the graphics, when playing this dynamic game.

d
digger_pro 19.05.20

kan3000
Fully agree )

T
Thinkfir 19.05.20

The game is wildly unbalanced. Control makes the 8 per second, and drobach from 8 to 70. Very cool when 3 dudes sitting at the bonus damage and then take out all of Tim, and to make them difficult as they have a ROBOT WITH a SHIELD PROTECTS ALL
and it is a direct descendant of the quake... fucking Yes
Quake NEVER had classes. By the way with regards to matchmaking: in my time 4,3,3,6 LVL and the enemies 42, 12, 20, 3.... SAEPES

k
kan3000 19.05.20

Thinkfir
Clutch cut, it for more than 5 seconds (sort of) does not protect, and the rest of the meat walking, it is easier to kill everyone, fat and slow.
She and a team game, they outsmarted you all. I had to take a seat. Or to break the invisibility and crush them. :)
And why look for enemies pulemetom if they are here I will take the Quad? ;) In short, here already it is necessary to think.
In DM the same Clutch completely helpless.

Especially the wild imbalance I do not see. Personally I hate most anemic addict Anarki who can spam left and right, add a little of the current lag and it just becomes unkillable. While the PTA will not end (with these lags) to play much. With age, the nerves can not stand.

Well at least bagnutuû glove fixed, and that the same lahannya junkies flew across the map and killing you with one blow and do not care what you have 150/100 HP/armor.

The level here means nothing, can go to any stray nerd of the Quake Live level 1 and post 40 levels. Moreover, no advantages of rank does not, everything is equal.

And the expectations for the game are still expectations from the game (until then, until the end of the PTA and co-existing lags). :)

T
Thinkfir 19.05.20

kan3000
I just started to play and, accordingly, my level 1, and tells me a nerd 20... level shows how any experience players

k
kan3000 19.05.20

Thinkfir
Sure, then normally configure the selection of opponents. Himself in the early stages played against the 40's.:) Spread in the trash. Now I have 20 levels, I often select the 1-5 level. All the same, it's PTA, people are not so much plays, which is probably why everyone in a bunch is harvested, otherwise the Search would have lasted 5-10 minutes, but who cares? But I must say with the growth of rank, still often pick up such high-ranking (and higher).