3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zefman 19.05.20 01:40 pm

The population growth rate is less than 1 (Stellaris)

For some reason on many planets(4 of 13) Soroti population growth less than 1 per month. The rate of growth on these planets is from 0.07 to 0.26 per month. On other planets, the growth rate from 1.44 to 1.63. Is obtained for the growth of a new pop I have to wait 95.2/0.07 = 1360 months or 1360*30 = 40800 days. And for the settlement of the planet = 40800*24(number of cells) = 979 200 days. Screenshot attached. Has anyone encountered such? Is it possible to solve the problem?
20 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zefman 19.05.20

Z
Zefman 19.05.20

The idea was that the low growth rate due to the presence of a large number of members of another race on the planet. But there is a counter-example. Screenshot attached.

Z
Zefman 19.05.20

I
IAmJust 19.05.20

Here, I think, all due to issues with happiness, who led to a sharp drop in performance. Since virtually no food, and near-zero growth.

I
IAmJust 19.05.20

But you can a screenshot of the tab with General information? Which is the very first.

I
IAmJust 19.05.20

Just very strange all this. Personally, I have nothing like that.

I
IAmJust 19.05.20

Stop, and you have put breeding on all races or just the title? It is possible that this is slowing.

I
IAmJust 19.05.20

Go through the rights of all its races and see if there is put a ban on breeding.

M
Mr.Nikitos 19.05.20

If the planet 2nd race and one of them is primary, then all the food goes to the main.

Z
Zefman 19.05.20

Z
Zefman 19.05.20

Mr.Nikitos
And as a counter-example?

Z
Zefman 19.05.20

IAmJust
Yes, that's my main race, and as I wrote above on other planets, the growth of this primary race = from 1.44 to 1.63.

Z
Zefman 19.05.20

Population control/breeding to any race I did not put

Z
Zefman 19.05.20

IAmJust
THANK you. Put other races controlling the population and their population growth is zero, and the increase of my race on those planets became more 1.

Z
Zefman 19.05.20

Although on one of the planets (the one counter example) and so the normal growth although my pop's, there are only 3. Strange in General, why in the world can not coexist two races. I once for democracy and equal rights

M
Mr.Nikitos 19.05.20

Zefman
ALO! Look at your first screenshot. You got the main race on the planet is and it takes all resources. And I don't understand the meaning of counter-screen. He did not counter, but only confirms that all the resources spent on the primary race. Or wait... You what achau is shown on the first screenshot?

Z
Zefman 19.05.20

Mr.Nikitos
In the first and in the second screenshot provided the pop's of my race. In both cases, the planets the vast majority of pop's belongs to another race. But in the first screenshot, my pop is almost not growing, and in the second screenshot, my pop is growing normally. On the screen is not shown, but the other Russ in both cases is growing normally. It turns out that on the rear screen both races normally grow, so this is a counter-example. As in the first screenshot to see the main race? Where it says which races on the planet is the main?

-
-scv- 19.05.20

what politickoj?? jammed if other factions (will go a small but negative)?? or one faction selected leaders (all others will be unhappy)??

or is there a quest like studying your species (or extinct or neutral Empire) tipo while we have to study such planets, the growth rate will be low but in return after studying get a bonus (or technology building). in 3 games out of 10 this fall.

Z
Zefman 19.05.20

Factions do not control. I don't think that can be a quest to study his own race. Not prirostaet that is my race.

Z
Zefman 19.05.20

PS by the Way there is a glitch with the study of race - there is a small fleet 5.4 K called Nu Aliens. When you click on the fleet appears in a standard window of the fleet, but with a button to Study/to Investigate(Investigate). But when I click on the button just throws me out the window Situation Log(Log events) and there is different the first paragraph =Uplift Pre-Sentients(to Reason with the unreasonable). Although , of course, this point is irrelevant to the unknown fleet. This unknown fleet is in a sector that not long ago, I pressed the Awakened Empire. Probably a glitch because of this.