3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koteyko Leopold 19.05.20 01:40 pm

How to charge a cannon? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

People, I went through the game. What has shown 118%, but there are still 31 the riddle of the Riddler. Want to finish everything to the end. But this I is not the first day. Wasn't sure what to do, then realized you need guns to shoot, but to charge them fully? Because the story has already passed, no tanks, no pulemetov. Charge of the Batmobile weapons to the max? Someone who will help, I just zaplus.

9 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimon-alfa 19.05.20

behind you (like above) or next to a hook for the winch under tension,from him and fills the indicator

Z
Zinndate 388 19.05.20

Like, if you turn back to the top will be something like the socket for charging. Need to shoot the rope of the Batmobile on it and hold it to shoot a normal gun directly on the issues and the end, when lights up a lot of questions let the missile barrage to hit them all. Something like that, have not played, some not remember the name

K
Koteyko Leopold 19.05.20

dimon-alfa
Zinndate 388
Look, a screenshot will not help? Where exactly am I looking for?

d
dimon-alfa 19.05.20

Mike Farley Leopold
to download 50 gigs,then you remove the game-not a very pleasant experience, the game has long been passed. Exactly behind you and above should be a place for the winch, hold the cable and use the Board Zinndate 388

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 19.05.20

Mike Farley Leopold
turn the car around 180 degrees from their position as the screen and look up. under the ceiling you will see a place to put a winch

j
jokermayers19 19.05.20

Mike Farley Leopold
You said back at the top of a generator,let go the winch, and then shoot rockets on issues you do not understand something?

m
magister1 19.05.20

Mike Farley Leopold

24:23

K
Koteyko Leopold 19.05.20

Zinndate 388
dimon-alfa
THOMAS ANDERSON
jokermayers19
magister1
Thank you all!
Decided

Long toiled, but it turned out that everything is simple. Clever developers have hidden all. ? Anyway, thanks for the help. Especially helped review Zinndate 388. Will come back later and policay.?

j
jokermayers19 19.05.20

Mike Farley Leopold
It was necessary carefully to consider on both sides.