3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 19.05.20 01:40 pm

Access to others ' library of games

Hi all. I have a question: is it possible to give access to his library to a person who is going to play with another account and another computer?
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
Despenned 19.05.20

You can use the Famaly Library Sharing. Only 1 minus is you can't play at the same time 1 and the same game

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 19.05.20

GAMERS RUSSIA
Thanks for the reply. How to request access to the library? From your computer it's simple - go to your account see the game, click Play. Steam says that the game belongs to another user, and offers to send the request. And from another PC? It will not be installed games from my library ..

D
Delphis 19.05.20

no request for access no, if message steam to negotiate, it gives people access, But only local, online chips are locked. Legal pirates from steam in short

F

Delphis
A request for access to the library is a reality. Try from the second account to run the installed games belonging to the account No. 1. Steam will offer to submit a request.

D
Delphis 19.05.20

tried, there really is such garbage. Well, it means each time a requests to send, though before such was not

F

Delphis
Made you a screenshot. How to send a request from another PC? Here's the catch.

D
Delphis 19.05.20

Purple giraffe
unclear how you explain everything. Give access to the library someone, he gains access and sends you a request to unblock some game, you soglashaetsya and unlocks

D
Delphis 19.05.20

well, on the contrary, are given access and asked to unlock the game, he rabbleca and hiss

J
JUnnAmmED 19.05.20

The easiest,but longest way is to go to account 1,where there are games and account 2 send a request to add to family library.Also most have to do with the second account.

F

Delphis, JUnnAmmED
I received a reply from Steam support and I understand how it works. The work of the FLS is described here: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3784-QLBM-5731&l=russian
The sequence of actions is this:
- a man comes into my account from his PC
- settings selects the Family -> Authorize this computer. Below puts a tick next to your primary account (for example, Delphis). Thus, he gets the opportunity to use my games from my main account (Delphis). Two libraries will be merged
- plays and enjoys it. Achieve will be open - I checked last night.

W
Wondermaster 19.05.20

Purple giraffe
I.e., to achieve the one who got access to the games is also open? Didn't know that.

F

Wоndеrmаstеr
Yes, open.

g
grigo33 19.05.20

I play with friends games on your account,this is done on your computer is getting from your profile zahodish in a friend's profile well, the login password vvodish,then zahodish in your profile and all the other games on your account,it is only necessary to put a tick who can play

M
Maisan 19.05.20

Guys, how to get rid of someone else's library with games from your own? Thanks in advance.

M
Madevi 19.05.20

Maisan, disable SFS in the settings, if it has not, then just perelegans nakraynyak can steam to reinstall.

A
AL5 19.05.20

Purple giraffe
GAMERS RUSSIA wrote:
you can't play at the same time 1 and the same game
Amendment, you can't play the games supplied by another person, if he plays any of their games. And not just the same game.

M
Madevi 19.05.20

AL5, this only applies to a situation when one and the same account on two different computers authorized. But with the help of Family Sharing just yet, you can play any game, but not in one and the same. Checked.

A
AL5 19.05.20

Madevi
And I also checked, if I play any game, the one to whom I provided the game - can't play my games.

Don't know what you checked, check again.

A
AL5 19.05.20

Madevi
Here is a screenshot, has launched two accounts at the same time.

M
Metalist1925 19.05.20

AL5
so