3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volk-Naemnik 19.05.20 01:43 pm

Teams, Factions, Multiplayer. (For Honor)

In the games we play 4v4 for your team's victory. But in the team there are players from other factions (Yes, I know that the faction looks upon the shield, not the character). It turns out that achieving your team's victory, I'm doing worse for your faction for help, and your opponents earn more points for the global map.
One question: What a crazy system, why would the team not be from odnopestichnyj players???

PS: and why is everyone being so horrible knights? Between the Vikings and the samurai, the front line is virtually unchanged, but the knights they're both just so off the territory.
34 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sahara. 19.05.20

MBT knights in factional warfare, too, the soup received. Apparently their destiny in the game, the eternal losers to be.

F
Flavius Eugenius 19.05.20

The Wolf Mercenary
90% of the players actually give a shit about this war of factions(including me) , at least for now, because the deal on the skin.Secondly, you forgot that people in teams sometimes play, and what now, me being a Viking will not be able to play with a friend who chose a samurai?In my opinion this is one of those ideas is nonsense.
Apparently painfully charismatic look of the faction of Vikings and samurai in the background gray knights of the majority of players prefer them.

N
Noken. 19.05.20

Ie you don't care if matchmaking were selected by the factions, it would be much harder to find match and friends would have to choose the same faction, and from this follows another problem (won't ever will, I don'T navki of VIKINGS OR KNIGHTS, OR SAMURAI), before you can create a similar theme - think first, the answer is obvious here...

D
DGI_GurdinkA 19.05.20

The Wolf Mercenary
Often knights are those who want to see the real knight fights with honor, dedication. Then they realize that the game is a little not about that and Lebanon of her. So it turns out that Vikings and samurai online a little more, enough to uniform distributions of resources on the map.
The game said, but why not :D
P. S. Faction can be changed always, sort of)

x
xGambitx 19.05.20

I thought the whole point of the faction is when you are distributing ESTs after the battle, and not with whom and against whom you play

P
Paddy Keyn 19.05.20

Yesterday, the knights pressed on to the fortifications, and then they Thu tightened sharply and drove the Vikings right up to the most of their boundaries

L
LaFeT666 19.05.20

Sahara.
for me the Vikings are awesome

_
_SToORAG_ 19.05.20

I prefer,professional soldiers, soldiers of the highest class which was to knights in the middle ages, the dirty robbers have mastered sailing.well, the Japanese culture I never liked.

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 19.05.20

_SToORAG_
Just your impression on trumped-up facts from the movies.
For example ladies in England preferred the Normans so the success of the Vikings the English ladies due to the fact that they were washed on Saturdays, had fine hair and was smartly dressed. And the knights indulged in looting or just to plunder the neighboring village. In the noble knight's medium was taken while Hiking the village to rape the virgins, and the more of these "feats" have made the knight errant – the more he was respected.
And due to the fact that to remove the armor was a matter of not fast and needed help. Knights pee straight in the armor.

_
_SToORAG_ 19.05.20

I have no experience, fictional movies, I small small story I know. And know that many were robbers and rapists,but this was the elite in contrast to the tillers.
And about relief, was a special bondage with and the armor they wore crruption,everything else they had squires who were engaged in their service .

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 19.05.20

_SToORAG_
And the Vikings were the elite among the Scandinavians. And the samurai elite of medieval Japan. And they were all professional soldiers. As the craft of all three is war.

F
Fishgrinder 19.05.20

The Wolf Mercenary
After each battle distributed resources (manually or by machine throughout the territories, does not matter), but the number of resources is directly dependent on your success during battle. For example, if you have not killed anyone in the battle, and the resources you have will be quite small. While your party members from the other faction will be a lot of resources, unless of course he was more successful than you on the battlefield. Hence it appears that no matter who is with you in the team, people from your faction or the other, if the number of earned resources is entirely up to you.

_
_SToORAG_ 19.05.20

Dmitry Ryski
I do not agree, the Vikings are not a separate branch of the military,and the elite of the Scandinavians they were in no way as this General term refer to the movement of the tribes of Denmark, Norway, Sweden, common in Scandinavia in the period of disintegration of tribalism, and were pushed away from their land hunger and resettlement.
Write with a tablet too lazy to hit spell. Generally googling about them.latest revival to them caused by the show Vikings and in their history except myths and legends and of course the semi-mythical Ragnar,in fact nothing had happened.
Here is an excerpt:
As a rule, in the Scandinavian Chronicles, the term "Viking" in the modern sense was not used and was characterized by rather a social phenomenon, when landless bonds (free men, not belonging to the nobility) were forced to seek a better life outside the country.

H
HollowHeart 19.05.20

The Wolf Mercenary
For example, duel/slaughter(any other mode you like), is at the other end of the map and doesn't give you resources. You then play other modes? Or score on the card and play you favorite mode?

M
Maks Borschev 19.05.20

And so today the faction Vikings won in the first round . And they gave me 3 chests..... Other players the Vikings also 3 .
2nd knights - 2 chests and 3 samurai - 1 . Very generous Yubiki . If the reward for the season will be the same , then score all these sectarian war .

M
Maks Borschev 19.05.20

Dmitry Ryski
He played for the Vikings . But about the armor you are right , most armor can be removed and put on in 10 minutes . The henchmen of the 5 and less . Also need armor any knight could celebrate without messing up the armor , there for this special device was . Robbed and raped everything . And the fact that the knights were washed once a year is a myth . If that were the case , all of the knights be dead , Because to live a year not washing impossible , you just lice will eat and it's not preuvelicheniya , not to mention various diseases . And the plague in Europe was svyrepstvoval not because they did not wash , and because they had little forest and warm to the desired temperature the water was problematic and they washed in lukewarm water in which many of the microbes are not dead . We have the way despite the fact that we were boiling water to the desired temperature seran plague was, as we bathed otnyut not every day .

z
zhigalin 19.05.20

Ha ha,for the victory of the -3 case is steel 1500-earned for completing daily tasks in 1 hour...

M
Maks Borschev 19.05.20

_SToORAG_
The Scandinavians several centuries plundered Europe , ponizovaya lands , received and digested the local rules and assimilated . In the end, in all English , French birth there is Scandinavian blood . They had a major impact on the whole of Europe .So don't underestimate them . By the way, the tricky question what was the name of the Duchy of Normandy ? Not the Normans ?

_
_SToORAG_ 19.05.20

Max Borschiv
Yes who would argue, do not talk about it.Barbarians should not be underestimated,who once underestimated've regretted.

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 19.05.20

Max Borschiv
So the factional war so purely for show. So what war is this the reward.

In the campaigns, the knights were not removed lat the whole day. Only before going to bed. Gadili often straight sitting on horses. And at that time in Europe, almost did not wash. The most striking example of the Queen of Spain Isabella of Castile were washed two times in my life. What to speak about the lower class. Mostly showering or on the recommendation of doctors or probably do already when lice were stuck in place.
Henry of Navarre wrote to his lover, Gabrielle de estre: do Not wash yourself, my dear, I'll see you in three weeks in response to which she replied Dear Henry, do not wash for the fifth week - when will you come then?!